Drunk hot chick wanders into freeway and chills.

It's crazy how retarded she seemed, not drunk , but actually shut off inside.

Both incidents happened less than 10 minutes from me. Phone Post 3.0

I love/hate women. :) Phone Post 3.0

wow

still would 

. Phone Post

Hazard lights. how do they work? Phone Post

DrPeterVenkman -
bakobell - What a stupid bitch. That look she gives the guy yelling at her as she gets back onto her phone is priceless. Was rooting for her to get hit towards the end. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0
Double this. Stupid cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Two of the biggest industries in San Diego are Biomed/Pharmaceuticals and Microbreweries.

Still think this is a coincidence, sheeple...?

Stupid as hell. Hope she got a dui. Without a doubt those bystanders saved her life. I'd bang the snot out of her tho. Phone Post 3.0

i kept cringing at the cars coming at them/her! sheesh!

When she first got out I thought she was going to rip down her pants and piss in front of the camera. The rest of the video was a complete let down because of that.

When she stayed in her car I wasn't worried about an accident. I was confirming to myself I wasn't going to get to see her piss on the road. Phone Post 3.0

WillyMaunawili -
pennviachoke -
Nitecrawler -
pennviachoke -
WillyMaunawili - Is that the same stretch of freeway that had the other hot drunk Alicia Keys looking chick sleeping behind the wheel?

Same news crew too? Phone Post 3.0
I thought so too...definitely something fishy going on there if so...somebody call Mulder & Scully or Sam & Dean at least Phone Post 3.0
Dude, the x files are coming back on.

Imagine if this is some staged viral marketing for that shit where the girls aren't drunk just disoriented/in shock from being abducted and returned in the middle of the highway.

That would be fucking awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0
Now we're talking!!! Phone Post 3.0
Mind = BLOWN Phone Post 3.0
Best shit I read all day Phone Post 3.0

WillyMaunawili -
pennviachoke -
Nitecrawler -
pennviachoke -
WillyMaunawili - Is that the same stretch of freeway that had the other hot drunk Alicia Keys looking chick sleeping behind the wheel?

Same news crew too? Phone Post 3.0
I thought so too...definitely something fishy going on there if so...somebody call Mulder & Scully or Sam & Dean at least Phone Post 3.0
Dude, the x files are coming back on.

Imagine if this is some staged viral marketing for that shit where the girls aren't drunk just disoriented/in shock from being abducted and returned in the middle of the highway.

That would be fucking awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0
Now we're talking!!! Phone Post 3.0
Mind = BLOWN Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Notice they both had decent camera work!! It's like they had a plant already there to film it! Phone Post 3.0

My boner thinks she had an incredible ass. Phone Post 3.0

Blue footballs, and yellow school buses, all day. Phone Post 3.0

She got a dui.

Xanax 100% Phone Post 3.0

Those dudes trying to help her but fuck risking my life for her in that situation. Can't believe that dude was standing in the middle of the interstate. Phone Post 3.0

Sensei Milla 209TT - Xanax 100% Phone Post 3.0
That's what I was saying too, I've seen that look plenty of times. No mystery here guys, just a young lady forgetting her entire weekend. Phone Post 3.0

She got a nice phat ass. Phone Post 3.0