Drunk hot chick wanders into freeway and chills.

Musashi - Bizarre.

Sounds like the same guy in each video. I think he has some sort of device that incapacitates hotties on the freeway.

Is it just me, or is it weird that the cops never told the guy with the camera to back up or get out of the freeway? Phone Post 3.0

Ian King -
Sensei Milla 209TT - Xanax 100% Phone Post 3.0
That's what I was saying too, I've seen that look plenty of times. No mystery here guys, just a young lady forgetting her entire weekend. Phone Post 3.0
I think if you haven't seen someone on Xanax before, it would be easy to assume she was drunk, but if you have then it's obvious she was barred the fuck out lol. Phone Post 3.0

ambien is the culprit.

Is the footage all in order? Why the hell did they let her get back in the car if so? They should have restrained her when she was walking on the shoulder. Phone Post 3.0

^They're just regular people, not cops.

Stab her in the heart.

Move the car.

Save the life of innocent children traveling in a car about to crash into her. Phone Post 3.0

rest of video where cops show up?

BarkLikeADog - ^They're just regular people, not cops.
So? If you saw someone in that situation, would you just let them wander back into traffic and risk their life just because you aren't a cop? Phone Post 3.0

When I was younger I was in many situations I had no idea how to react to. Guy claims to be a reporter meaning he's probably trained to document not intervene. I wasn't making a moral argument just pointing out there's no reason to assume that guy had a plan or a choice. Maybe he tried to intervene & he failed. Maybe he froze. Maybe he was distracted at the moment. We don't have any idea what happened or why.

Clearly the other guy didn't realize he was doing more harm than good by standing in the street. It was an emergency situation. People rarely know what to do.

Musashi - See now these girls have the right idea.

billid - When she first got out I thought she was going to rip down her pants and piss in front of the camera. The rest of the video was a complete let down because of that.

When she stayed in her car I wasn't worried about an accident. I was confirming to myself I wasn't going to get to see her piss on the road. Phone Post 3.0

OK am I actually the only one here who realizes that she stopped in the middle of the road to take a piss...

there is a fucking puddle of piss under the car on the drivers side when she got up she was pulling her pants up and fixing them because she just took a piss

BarkLikeADog - When I was younger I was in many situations I had no idea how to react to. Guy claims to be a reporter meaning he's probably trained to document not intervene. I wasn't making a moral argument just pointing out there's no reason to assume that guy had a plan or a choice. Maybe he tried to intervene & he failed. Maybe he froze. Maybe he was distracted at the moment. We don't have any idea what happened or why.

Clearly the other guy didn't realize he was doing more harm than good by standing in the street. It was an emergency situation. People rarely know what to do.
I'll grant you that it's tough to react "the right way" in a crisis, but there are 3 people stopped to help. The woman was at one point in a relatively safe spot on the shoulder, with everyone within walking distance of her. It just seems like the most basic of common sense to stop her from walking back through traffic to her car. She was zoned out on some ambien or whatever, would have been easy peasy to subdue/restrain her and stop her going back.

Although with genius boy waving his arms at night in the right hand lane next to a parked car, we may not exactly be dealing with Mensa candidates here. I still think it's an easy decision to take though. Phone Post 3.0

The Popeye - 
billid - When she first got out I thought she was going to rip down her pants and piss in front of the camera. The rest of the video was a complete let down because of that.

When she stayed in her car I wasn't worried about an accident. I was confirming to myself I wasn't going to get to see her piss on the road. Phone Post 3.0

OK am I actually the only one here who realizes that she stopped in the middle of the road to take a piss...

there is a fucking puddle of piss under the car on the drivers side when she got up she was pulling her pants up and fixing them because she just took a piss

saw that as well, she had to tinkle, in the fast lane.

JackFunk -
The Popeye - 

saw that as well, she had to tinkle, in the fast lane.
I noticed the pants open. That's it Phone Post 3.0