‘Drunk’ Rogan Opens Comedy Club in Austin, Gets Stoned Onstage

7 Likes

171K Likes, 2,713 Comments - Joe Rogan (@joerogan) on Instagram: "@comedymothership WE COME IN PEACE"

7 Likes

UFC color commentator Joe Rogan recently opened his own comedy club in Austin to help revitalize the downtown scene — and to create a safe space for those entertainers looking for immunity from cancel culture. Rogan will be headlining multiple shows this month at “Comedy Mothership” and tickets are already sold out.

Sounds like opening night set the tone for future acts.
“I’m drunk and on mushrooms in my new club!” Rogan shouted (via Hollywood Reporter). “This is as high as I’ve ever been onstage. I need to connect with this moment. You can’t fire me from my own club, bitch!”

In addition to his “best ever” duties as UFC pay-per-view (PPV) commentator, which does not include international events like the upcoming UFC 286 card in London, Rogan hosts his own “Experience” podcast, which is not only the top show on Spotify, but also the source of his Texas-sized fortune.
“I’m going to go to Texas,” Rogan told his podcast listeners back in summer 2020. “I just want to go somewhere in the center of the country, somewhere where it’s easy to travel to both places and somewhere where you have a little bit more freedom. Also, I think that where we live right here in Los Angeles is overcrowded. When you look at the traffic, you look at the economic despair, when you look at the homelessness problem that has accelerated radically over the last decade, I think there are too many people here.”

Rogan will return to the commentary table for UFC 287 on April 8 in Miami.

4 Likes

Fuck this woke shit. Hope this opens everything up to be made fun of.

14 Likes

171K Likes, 2,713 Comments - Joe Rogan (@joerogan) on Instagram: "@comedymothership WE COME IN PEACE"

VID ?

super achiever!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Can’t wait for the Redbar segment

1 Like

Haters Reaction GIF by Jamie Kennedy

Seriously funny, the act may not have been though.

2 Likes

Painfully unfunny ‘comedian’

23 Likes

he’s not a comedian! he’s a comic. i think he’s unwittingly drawn a valid distinction between a real thinker who can skilfully take you on a journey into the unexpected (comedian) and the funny guy at the bar who shouts and pretends to fart or throw up and everyone thinks is funny (comic).

10 Likes

The location and surrounding areas have so many bums it’s like a ghetto down there, maybe it’s cleaned up now

2 Likes

@The_Loge do you still do comedy? I wanna give it a shot but I’m chicken. I’m worried no cunt will get my jokes.

7 Likes

spring break motherfuckers! whoooooo! where’s the party at, BITCHES? you motherfuckers having good time? make some noise, lemme hear it for Austin! whoooo!

7 Likes

if joe read this, he’d be like who is this jealous nobody who has never eaten fresh elk? hang on wait, i think he’s got something… i might mention spring break to open the show…

3 Likes

What a piece of shit article

9 Likes

I haven’t for a while but I’m thinking about getting back into it.

Just do it, who cares if no one gets your jokes. Chances are if you think it’s funny and can convey it well someone else will think it’s funny.

5 Likes

Good for him. Make a shit ton of money doing your thing. Follow your passion and open a club. Celebrate and get fucked up because you can and no one can tell you otherwise. High 5 dude.

6 Likes

Oh boy here goes mindless optimism unwittingly acting like a pretentious douche again…

3 Likes

Remember when he cried because Rhonda?

Epic.

3 Likes