Dry and Wet rub ideas for Jerky?

So, I have an oil-less fryer that doubles as a dehydrator.

I plan on making some venison jerky tomorrow, and I am looking for some ideas. I know there are some killer cooks and eaters on this board, so any suggestions would be most welcome.

I prefer dry rubs, but...slippery when wet can be so fine.

BTW, shout out to Sagiv Lapkin. You are a good bloke, brother.

I never dry rub when I jerky. That shit hurts.

I read this 4 times, is this about Jerky or Masturbating?

NorthSouthDinner4Two - I read this 4 times, is this about Jerky or Masturbating?

Me thinks your mind is in the toilet, mi amigo.

Venison Jerky, tomorrow.

Tonight...well, the Devil will find work for idel hands to do.

JOESONDO - I never dry rub when I jerky. That shit hurts.

It is all in the wrist movement, muchacho.

JOESONDO - I never dry rub when I jerky. That shit hurts.

Shouldn't have been circumsized

One last shot for the night.

Red wine rosemary thyme shallots dijon mustard paste

I bought this water based lubricant for a wet rub and then I'll use a hammer to crush up a Zima bottle for a dry rub when I'm feeling like a bad boy. 

TTT for some hopeful answers.

RGJuJitsu - Red wine rosemary thyme shallots dijon mustard paste

I will try it. Thanks.

I like to start dry rub and finish wet

Based on the title, this is not what I had expected.

not a recipe but can't go wrong with ingredients like cayenne, paprika, soy sauce, molasses or lubriderm

If your making jerky you want your meat to be as dry as possible, no lube at all. Beat your meat to soften then tissue up then pat dry your meat till there is no moisture left. You want it as dry as possible or you run the risk of ruining your meat. Try playing with different meats, not just venison. Different strokes for different folks. 

Equal parts Soy, Italian, teriyaki and beer(light) soak for 24-48 hrs. Goes so good with wild game, especially venison. 

Alton browns jerky recipe and sometimes I mix up the ratios a bit. The entire family loves it. 

3 lbs. Eye of Round

6 fl. oz. Honey

2 Tbsp Black Pepper

2 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper

2 Tbsp Salt

2 Tbsp Minced garlic

Per 3 pounds or so either half cup or 3/4 cup of soy and WS. Then a teaspoon or a little more of garlic salt, garlic power, seasonall, and black pepper. That will get you a really solid base flavor. I add brown sugar for a more teriyaki flavor.