Dua Lipa can definitely grind that pole!

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

2 Likes

in

2 Likes

So hot and pretty, but she has man hands

You were looking at her hands? Found the gay!

Seriously though, Dua Lipa is such a retarded sounding name, I almost didn’t click on this thread based on that alone. Dua…give me a break, she should change her name to like Mercedes Alvarez or something else less dumb sounding than Dua Lipa.

Lol

I didnt see the video, but ive seen her other performances where she holds on to the mic or something and couldnt help but notice her manly hands

She is very tall and leggy, so to be expected

I actually enjoy her music, as far as top 40 shit goes

1 Like

I wish they’d fix the app so I could look at some of these items.

Not a shock that a hot chick grinding the mic pole and all you can think of is those hands.

Barack Obama Rainbow GIF by Stonewall Day

5 Likes

ok i just actually watched the video in thee OP
wow

and her hands dont seem manly in this video

2 Likes

Congrats bro, you’re the straightest man on this thread, Dua Lipa is a man, a feminized, surgically enhanced transexual man but a man nonetheless. Im just sitting here watching all these betas drool over a dude’s body.

1 Like

I REALLY want to know what song/band was playing there.

1 Like

Approve South Park GIF

Listen to this man.

1 Like

I’m an 80’s only kinda guy, I hate new music and my kid knows this. I had never heard her music but knew her name from here. I was watching Graham Norton recently and she was the musical guest. I would have normally changed the channel but listened for whatever reason.

I embarrassingly admit that I liked the song and even the performance. I had the song stuck in my head next day and just kept singing “my sugar boo”. My wife and daughter were getting pissed off lol. I ran with that for about 2 weeks.

1 Like

VU !

she has of that some awkward tall girl vibe… not ugly, not attractive…just meh.

Lol

“not attractive” - The OG

1 Like

MAGA