Dual Survival

one of the best shows going. joe teti is great and cody the fireman is great as well. this season is better then years past

It's a good show; I've watched it since season 1.

I will say that this season seems a bit more 'scripted' than past seasons, though...

dentalninja - It's a good show; I've watched it since season 1.

I will say that this season seems a bit more 'scripted' than past seasons, though...
Agreed. More setup scenarios than before. It's more like Man vs Wild. That shit with the boar was super cheesy as well. Phone Post 3.0

I saw an episode where it was a quick cut scene and Cody was wearing sandals. Lol. Can't find it now though. Phone Post 3.0

bakobell - I saw an episode where it was a quick cut scene and Cody was wearing sandals. Lol. Can't find it now though. Phone Post 3.0
He made sandals in an episode could be that one maybe? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Joe Teti has a bit of embellished resume. One of those, I'd have to kill you if I told you and supposedly was RTU'd because of a lack of integrity in SF. Massive drama over this guy...

Wayyy too fake
The original two guys were awesome, the new guys are terrible Imo. Phone Post 3.0

Staged.... Very staged. Not saying those guys couldn't hack it in the wilderness. But that show is manipulated by producers like no tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

You could learn more from one episode of Dave's Youtube channel than you could from a whole season of Dual Survivor.

i really like Grady from Ultimate Survival alaska

and while the other new guy bill is annoying, he is the real deal so it should be an interesting mix 

i enjoyed episode 1 of the new season and the conclussion of it is on tonight.