Duane Ludwig coked out on JRE?

Watched it on YouTube. Lots of the comments on the video said something about him being coked out or on something similar. I thought he was just a little high and his nerves were kind of getting to him so he was breathing heavy and talking fast. Thoughts? Here's the link.

Too much alpha brain I believe it was. Phone Post 3.0

yeah it was very hard to listen to so i turned it off about 45 minutes thru..not only did he sound amped up and nervous bvut he was going on and on about being in love with his life etc etc...Rogan called him on it even..

I loved it Phone Post 3.0

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - I loved it Phone Post 3.0

Same Phone Post

letsgobois - I believe that's his ADHD

he does watch fights "on alpha brain"

LOL.

He was getting pissed when joe was interrupting him. Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't finish the podcast either. I don't know that it was coke or anything, I don't think it was. But it had a very nervous tension to it and it was making me feel awkward and uncomfortable. 

He finally calmed down, but it took awhile. 

Hmm Phone Post

It could just be something simple

Like maybe there was a big puma in the room and he felt like it was going to attack everyone Phone Post 3.0

To me Bang sounded like a guy who has finally discovered a bit of peace and clarity in his life as far as who he is as a person and his career path as well , and was very excited about being on the Joe Rogan show. I really didn't take away a feeling of intoxication from it, it sounded sincere and earnest and I enjoyed it

I watched it on ustream a whole back. He was just excited to be on the JRE. He also mentioned he pounded some of that bulletproof coffee that Rogan pimps Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, he was talking a mile a minute but it wasn't too bad. At least with him he was having a basic conversation so although it was fast paced you could follow it.

Jason Silva was the only guest who spoke so quick I didn't listen to the rest of the podcast. It wasn't that I couldn't follow it, it was that he gives all these quotes of other people and just rattles them off one after the other without any pause. What's the purpose of trying to give a deep quote if you're not going to give me a moment to absorb it and think of how the original author meant it. He just kept rattling off quotes, I made it through his first interview on the show but didn't enjoy it. I gave his subsequent appearances a chance, but ultimately wasn't enjoying them for the reason I mentioned, so I stopped them to listen to old episodes of the show I hadn't heard before

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - I loved it Phone Post 3.0

Same Phone Post

letsgobois - I believe that's his ADHD

This I think although I know nothing about ADHD/ADD. 

It did jar a bit at some points but he came across as a good guy doing what he loves.

The whole fast pace thing calmed down later in the podcast and once it did I really enjoyed it. 

The only other one I remember like that was the Kelly Starret one which I'd did switch off as although he's got a lot of interesting stuff to impart the whole thing sounded like an infomercial when he spoke. 

NotSomeTourist -

I couldn't finish the podcast either. I don't know that it was coke or anything, I don't think it was. But it had a very nervous tension to it and it was making me feel awkward and uncomfortable. 

Dude made Redban nervous, I was on the subway couldn't listen to it.
After joe called him out it got better but I hope next time he can chill. Phone Post 3.0

Very awkward podcast. I stuck with it though. What else was I going to do while cutting the grass? Phone Post 3.0

Bulletproof coffee and five Alpha brains are a hell of a combination. Phone Post