Duane Ludwig?

I haven’t seen Duane Ludwig in the corner of many, or any fighters, since TJ was suspended?

Does he coach many other fighters other that TJ?

Thanks

bang quit coaching to make peanut butter full time.

4 Likes
Douche - 

bang quit coaching to make peanut butter full time.

HA HA HA

Pretty sure he’s cornered people in recent history. I swear I’ve seen him in broadcasts in the background. 

I fucking love peanut butter, Im going to make a peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwich right after I press post.

That was fucking stupendous, with chocholate milk on ice. Peanut butter rocks!

I remember I was so close to putting money on bang vs pulver. That had to have been one of the biggest mma payouts ever as far as odds go. When mma bookmaking was in its infancy. 

He really only coaches TJ anymore IIRC

He may do.seminars and paid gigs but he doesn't "coach" anyone really 

![](upload://eI5AbJW1Sm0L0yQVShONcGQlk3U.jpeg)

2 Likes

He was on a good wicket at TAM. He got a bit big for his boots. TJ made his head swell. 

Who does he train now? Where does he train out of? Is he with a team? 

Bridges are still burning? 

He has his own gym and spends quality time with his family.

It takes a lot of work to run a camp and be a head coach, I think Bang decided he wanted to prioritise his family and his gym.

Personally I get it, you make more money being a gym owner selling memberships to teenagers and soccer mums and dads than you do training fighters. Plus the life is way better.

HillboFrateTrane -

Pretty sure he’s cornered people in recent history. I swear I’ve seen him in broadcasts in the background. 

It's very easy to confuse him and trevor Whitman at a glance.

1 Like
alkysmurf -
HillboFrateTrane -

It's very easy to confuse him and trevor Whitman at a glance.

And they're both from Denver, and used to be affiliated. Whitman used to be Duane's coach at "T'sKO".

1 Like