Dublin - best euro crowd by far!!

This crowd is fucking jumping, near capacity and not even close to the main card even a UGCTT Ireland in the queue. Just fucking awesome!! Phone Post 3.0

Incredible! It's crazy that it's still the prelims and they're this loud. That was incredible when Cathel Pendred was down and the crowd started chanting. Real Rocky type shit!

They should just make Dublin the default venue instead of Vegas Phone Post 3.0

Pl4stickman - This crowd is fucking jumping, near capacity and not even close to the main card even a UGCTT Ireland in the queue. Just fucking awesome!! Phone Post 3.0
That's me motherfucker! You see me wearing the creepy t? Phone Post 3.0

ApolloRD -
Pl4stickman - This crowd is fucking jumping, near capacity and not even close to the main card even a UGCTT Ireland in the queue. Just fucking awesome!! Phone Post 3.0
That's me motherfucker! You see me wearing the creepy t? Phone Post 3.0
If you're a woman and were queuing outside about 4.30 then yes it was!!! Phone Post 3.0

Haha maybe not then Phone Post 3.0

Best crowd EVER

Unbelievable how loud it is there, and how active the crowd is with chants, singing, etc. MAJOR PROPS to Dublin!

Even though I am biased, I have been to Australian and Brazilian fight cards, I have to say, this is the best crowd.

ApolloRD - Haha maybe not then Phone Post 3.0
Ha ha defo not you then. This is fucking nuts. I'm not sure the jocks could top this if it ever makes it there! Phone Post 3.0

Dana needs to give the crowd a bonus ... Just start throwing money out into the crowd like joker in the original batman movie ... Phone Post 3.0

This may be due to the fact that Dublin consumes a greater quantity of alcohol per person per day than any other major European city. That and they love a good ass kicking.

Deafening Phone Post 3.0

I dont have fight pass so I can't watch, but I love when the crowds chant/sing. Awesome energy Phone Post 3.0