Duck Hunt Glock

https://mashable.com/2016/04/09/glock-nintendo-copy/

2016 my bad...

Appreciate the work, but I have no idea why someone would do that.

1 Like

No bads to be had .. cool glock

Guns guys:

**sees pic with someone with their finger on the trigger**

OMG you fucking idiot! Guns arent toys! Don't touch the trigger unless you plan on killing. Dummy youre gonna kill someone!

Also Gun guys:

Paints gun to look like a toy.

FYI - I have more than one gun. I cant stand it when people put hot pink handle and this and that on a fire arm. You make them look like toys kids will be even more attracted to them. So stupid.

1 Like

Dumb.  Kids see it and think it's a toy.  Cops see this pic and realize you can't trust any toy-looking gun.  

8flat -

Dumb.  Kids see it and think it's a toy.  Cops see this pic and realize you can't trust any toy-looking gun.  

Cops shouldnt trust anything that looks like a gun anyway. Thats foolhardy. Yes, i do agree that its not a great idea but hopefully who ever owns that gun if they have kids have taught them about gun safety. 

Pinko commies need to stop worrying about other peoples children. Most gun owners with kids in the home have taken the proper precautions as well as taken the time to sit down and explain gun safety to their kids.

I feel like most liberals default to the "what about the children" argument without realizing that most people with guns and kids in their home have tale the proper precautions to ensure accidents dont happen. There is however always a chance of having an accident when guns are available. 

Yeah, not sure why anyone would do that, especially if they were going to CC it.

I know this will sound stupid, but we live in a stupid society that protects criminals, I could actually see a civil jury ruling against someone who legally and successfully utilized that in a self defense situation,  by saying that the criminal didnt take the threat of deadly physical force seriously because he thought the good guy civilian was brandishing a toy.

PeoriaBJJ - 

Guns guys:

sees pic with someone with their finger on the trigger

OMG you fucking idiot! Guns arent toys! Don't touch the trigger unless you plan on killing. Dummy youre gonna kill someone!

Also Gun guys:

Paints gun to look like a toy.

FYI - I have more than one gun. I cant stand it when people put hot pink handle and this and that on a fire arm. You make them look like toys kids will be even more attracted to them. So stupid.

This.

baj54 -
8flat -

Cops shouldnt trust anything that looks like a gun anyway. Thats foolhardy. Yes, i do agree that its not a great idea but hopefully who ever owns that gun if they have kids have taught them about gun safety. 

Pinko commies need to stop worrying about other peoples children. Most gun owners with kids in the home have taken the proper precautions as well as taken the time to sit down and explain gun safety to their kids.

I feel like most liberals default to the "what about the children" argument without realizing that most people with guns and kids in their home have tale the proper precautions to ensure accidents dont happen. There is however always a chance of having an accident when guns are available. 

The key word in your 2nd and 3rd paragraphs is "most"......

It's not just pinko commies that worry about other people's kids you goofball.  Reminding people to be careful about guns with kids in the house is never a bad thing when you consider how many accidental shootings there are each yr.  (hunter's ed instructor here)

This dude has to do a youtube vid of the duck hunt dog laughing at him and then him emptying the clip into the tv......and then maybe throwing the TV through the window while screaming "Fuck".