Dude abuses Pregnant GF to Death on Stream for $1k

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13368928/youtuber-kills-pregnant-girlfriend-livestream-sub-zero-balcony-abuse/

A RUSSIAN YouTuber was arrested following a sickening live broadcast in which his pregnant girlfriend DIED after he was paid to subject her to cruel abuse.

Egged on by his online audience, Stas Reeflay allegedly forced Valentina Grigoryeva out on a balcony in sub-zero weather wearing only her underwear.

![](upload://2TTr2a5eaSZIhpE4rkA65EF9Bbc.jpeg)

Reeflay, 30, was paid $1,000 (£800) by a viewer to inflict the abuse on her during his live stream, according to a report by Baza media.

Valentina, 28 - who was in the early stages of pregnancy - died of hypothermia at his rented house in Ivanovka village, near Moscow.

Her shocking death has led to calls in Russia for an urgent ban on online "reality violence", which appears unrestricted on YouTube and can be watched by children.

Reeflay - real name Stanislav Reshetnikov - kept the YouTube camera rolling even as he realised Valentina was “half dead”.

In footage too disturbing to show, he can be seen carrying her back inside and attempting to revive her.

He is heard saying: “Valya, are you alive? My bunny, what’s up with you?

“Valya, Valya, damn, you look like you are dead.

“Bunny, come on… tell me something. I'm worrying. Damn... I'm not feel her heartbeat.”

He then tells his viewers:  “Guys... No pulse... She’s pale. She is not breathing.”

![](upload://b5ZW5UXKDRENrZ893nhrXfek7AB.jpeg)

The horrific broadcast continued to his tens of thousands of followers even after he called an ambulance.

He is heard saying: "Wake up, Valya, I love you, wake up.”

And the camera was still live when paramedics arrived and pronounced her dead.

The broadcast continued for two hours after she had died, it is believed.

Reeflay makes money from online "donations" from his Russian and international audience.

In a previous broadcast he had showered Valentina with pepper spray.

A friend of the dead woman said his live streaming had been “full of cruelty” towards her.

Reshetnikov was held by police who attended the scene, and was interrogated over the broadcast and his girlfriend's death.

He faces up to two years in prison if forensic experts prove she died of hypothermia, say reports citing law enforcement.

“Information will also be checked about possible unlawful actions against the deceased by the young man in whose house the body was found,” said the Russian Investigative Committee.  

An “urgent” investigation is now under way with checks on whether other laws were broken in the live broadcast. 

Feminist activist Liza Lazerson hit out at YouTube for banning bare breasts but showing scenes of violence and cruelty against women “without problems”.

She said: “The woman dies on air - and the audience sends donations to the killer. This must stop.

“Such videos are calmly broadcast to the whole world, meaning something is broken.

“Until this is fixed, censorship is necessary.”

![](upload://vlK9lymuLkd56hjZ7DlUbkuFDFF.jpeg)

thats her on the couch after being outside for 2 hours, she has hypothermia at this point: 

![](upload://mnRWn9pGYkvFRKbnngInHcezBek.jpeg)

He streamed for some time after she came back inside.

2 years?

fuck that piece of shit

2 years in prison? What the fuck? Throw him off the fucking balcony. Fucking psycopath.

1 Like

Psychopathic.  Just execute him

1 Like
Russ -

2 years?

fuck that piece of shit

its Russia.  I think this is like a negligent manslaughter or something over there.

xNate -

thats her on the couch after being outside for 2 hours, she has hypothermia at this point: 

Looks like he has lip injections. 

Undoubtedly a gay psychopath/sociopath/narcissist. They are autoerotic and lack "object relations." Which is psychological parlance meaning that they can't recognize other people as individuals. 

They're filled with malice and impotent, childish rage. 

What a fucking scumbag.

I would personaly skin him alive if I had the opportunity. Dessicate his flesh and throw him in a bed of salt.

Dude should be sent to Black Dolphin

1 Like

She was obviously in on this game too. This wasn’t the first time they were doing this (the pepper spray is just one example). They are acting out some sick fantasies for money, and she’s consenting to it. Sadly, it obviously went further than either of them intended (yeah, understatement).

Lazarus - She was obviously in on this game too. This wasn't the first time they were doing this (the pepper spray is just one example). They are acting out some sick fantasies for money, and she's consenting to it. Sadly, it obviously went further than either of them intended (yeah, understatement).

LOL at consenting. Psychopaths and Narcissists manipulate people. That's what happened here. Fuck anyone who rationalizes this. Murder that fucking cunt in the most horrific way possible. Set him on fire on a balcony after letting him freeze on a balcony for a few hours.

1 Like

Not saying he isn’t a piece of shit, but it sounds like she was in on the whole gig, no? 

2 Likes

All I needed to see was the picture of him holding his arm like that to make sure his tattoo was in the picture to know he is a trash person. 

3 Likes

Sickening.. but was he actually abusing her or is this some kind of weird ass role play they been doing?(like have they done similar crap in previous streams)

I didn’t watch it so I’m not sure

Holy shit 

I find it ironical that so many are willing to hang this idiot but at the same time are promoters of onlyfans, instagram and whatever other internet money source there is. You really think she wasn't in on it and it got out of hand ? Not saying that's the case but fuck........ You all make it sound likre the internet is instant riches, then you cry when someone dies trying to gain it...... WTF.

1 Like

Who hasn’t wanted to mace your old lady on occasion? I honestly didn’t even know russians could get hypothermia. 

1 Like
The Loge -

Who hasn’t wanted to mace your old lady on occasion? I honestly didn’t even know russians could get hypothermia. 

Lol

Willin -
xNate -

Looks like he has lip injections. 

Undoubtedly a gay psychopath/sociopath/narcissist. They are autoerotic and lack "object relations." Which is psychological parlance meaning that they can't recognize other people as individuals. 

They're filled with malice and impotent, childish rage. 

What a fucking scumbag.

I would personaly skin him alive if I had the opportunity. Dessicate his flesh and throw him in a bed of salt.

I like your >

I read somewhere that she pulled a knife on him on camera that night, and that she was drunk and high while knowing she was pregnant. 

And also a hooker.

Both of them are trash.

I feel he rushed it.....

I'll be over here.....