Dude catches whiff of nasty snatch

LOL

I’ve been there. Some nasty stripper. It took a week for me to get the smell out of my nose. So terrible. 

hahaha 

Lol

To me thats a dead giveaway for a latent homo. If youre any kind of truly hetero homosapiens, you will not recoil in disgust at a the warm whiff of pungent wet vagina even if its not 100% shower fresh.

Its still pussy.

LOL

RenatoCocopreta - To me thats a dead giveaway for a latent homo. If youre any kind of truly hetero homosapiens, you will not recoil in disgust at a the warm whiff of pungent wet vagina even if its not 100% shower fresh.

Its still pussy.

I dunno, I got a wiff from a nasty nasty when I was at the club years back... That wont puss... It was rotten fish mixed with road kill 

Never_rolled -

We have a few bitches in here that won’t fuck their wife when she is on her period. Unreal. That’s why god invented towels. Soy boy faggots. 

I wear the dolmio grin proud.

Sally Rotten Crotch

RenatoCocopreta - To me thats a dead giveaway for a latent homo. If youre any kind of truly hetero homosapiens, you will not recoil in disgust at a the warm whiff of pungent wet vagina even if its not 100% shower fresh.

Its still pussy.

If I hadn't smelt what I did when I was 17 I would agree with you but that smell which ruined my favourite shirt, burnt my nasal hair, stuck to my lips and scarred my sense of smell even as of today 21 years later was death.

There is no describing the torture I went through for the 3 seconds I went down and the next 7 hours trying to get rid of the diseased smell. 

I am a plumber and have experienced smells so bad, the average person has to wear a mask but after that encounter the smell of sweet sweet sewerage and grease traps dont bother me.

crudz - 

Its still pussy.

If I hadn't smelt what I did when I was 17 I would agree with you but that smell which ruined my favourite shirt, burnt my nasal hair, stuck to my lips and scarred my sense of smell even as of today 21 years later was death.

There is no describing the torture I went through for the 3 seconds I went down and the next 7 hours trying to get rid of the diseased smell. 

I am a plumber and have experienced smells so bad, the average person has to wear a mask but after that encounter the smell of sweet sweet sewerage and grease traps dont bother me.

Dude, we arent in any disagreement, I 100% believe you that the smell of pussy ruined your favourite pink shirt, burnt your delicate nasal hair, Im just saying it points you out as femmy.

Its still pussy.

There's a gap (pardon the pun) as wide and deep as the Mariana Trench between pussy that is "not 100% shower fresh" and a rancid gash. It's not either or, there's degrees of this shit.

Its still pussy.

I guess if you never get to smell pussy then you take what you can get. 

Bilge Water - 

Its still pussy.

There's a gap (pardon the pun) as wide and deep as the Mariana Trench between pussy that is "not 100% shower fresh" and a rancid gash. It's not either or, there's degrees of this shit.

This. Jesus Christ, its like people saying all women are beautiful.

Fuck getting down with rancid snatch

One taco, hold the cheese.

No thanks! Its a smell worse than rotten human flesh.

darkness66 - 

Its still pussy.

I guess if you never get to smell pussy then you take what you can get. 

Bro, you just have no idea of the pussy Ive smelled.

DracoBEBO -

Its still pussy.

I dunno, I got a wiff from a nasty nasty when I was at the club years back... That wont puss... It was rotten fish mixed with road kill 

Lol. I went down on some chick in college that was rotten fish mixed with dogshit. I recoiled in horror. It was awful.