Dude has fist fight with monkey LOL. (Vid)

vincan469 -

cecil scored it in favour of the human

Someone ban 

^^^This asshole 

I don’t know if dude was drunk.  

It it doesn’t matter how much you train or how badass you are,  there is not a single person in this board that has trained for “monkey on motorcycle”.  

Monkey threw a few good claws, dude was caught off guard but he adapted well, threw sand and defeated the primate.  

Plus 1 for flannel dude

Monkey was game as fuck. As soon as the guy threw that shoe, he was like, "Oh it's ON motherfucker!" The flying face attack after the sand throw was epic as well. Monkey may have lost, but has nothing to be ashamed about.

sub

Drunken Fist vs Monkey Kung Fu

Not worth taking those teeth teeth imo , so funny

In

Monkey is an asshole

The camera guy laughing is what makes me laugh, geezus I'm crying! 

Barbasol -

I don’t know if dude was drunk.  

It it doesn’t matter how much you train or how badass you are,  there is not a single person in this board that has trained for “monkey on motorcycle”.  

Monkey threw a few good claws, dude was caught off guard but he adapted well, threw sand and defeated the primate.  

Plus 1 for flannel dude

Either drunk af or just retarded.

Later

In 

good way to get rabies

Lol

ahahahaah that was fucking gold!

The guy taking the video's laugh had me in hysterics as his friend was getting tuned by a monkey

I have to imagine the monkey got a few bites in there. Props to dude for holding his own and props to monkey for for immediately going for it all after the shoe throw