Dude I work with arrested for banging a student.

This guy works in the classroom next to mine. Had always seen him being extremely social with female students. Now he's spending christmas in jail for statutory rape.
http://www.news10.net/rss/article/266819/2/Modesto-teacher-accused-of-having-sexual-relationship-with-student Phone Post 3.0

Nice

Ahh sheeit Phone Post 3.0

zetti -

Thanks dude. Phone Post 3.0

My old BJJ coach spent a few years in for the same deal. He was a HS teacher.

Dude was 33 or something and ugly banging cute 17 year olds. Can't blame him for that. Phone Post 3.0

mghan44 - My old BJJ coach spent a few years in for the same deal. He was a HS teacher.

Dude was 33 or something and ugly banging cute 17 year olds. Can't blame him for that. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah this dude was decent looking and had a good personality, could have pulled pretty much whatever he wanted. Just liked em young I guess. Phone Post 3.0

Now I have to worry about daughters banging a black guy, too?

Hey I'm from modesto! Phone Post 3.0

AllAmericanBoxing - Hey I'm from modesto! Phone Post 3.0
Salida here. Merry Christmas fuckers! Phone Post 3.0

No shit, I grew up in Oakdale. Phone Post 3.0

91W209 -
Salida here. Merry Christmas fuckers! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah thanks, you too. Did u go to Ripon High? What years? Phone Post 3.0

IronHands - Now I have to worry about daughters banging a black guy, too?
Always! Phone Post 3.0

Same shit happened former college wrestling teammate. Don't know wtf he was thinking good guy too :-(. Dumb fucking decisions ruin lives Phone Post 3.0

RUSRedDevil - Same shit happened former college wrestling teammate. Don't know wtf he was thinking good guy too :-(. Dumb fucking decisions ruin lives Phone Post 3.0
Yeah no joke. This dude had a son too. Stupid fuckin thing to do. Phone Post 3.0

Modesto. Shocker. Phone Post 3.0

mghan44 - My old BJJ coach spent a few years in for the same deal. He was a HS teacher.

A year or two after I graduated, one of the PE teachers (football and basketball coach as well) was fired for banging a 17 year old senior.

He wasn't arrested, because she was old enough to consent (16 here). They got married like 6 years later. He has another teaching gig in the next state over. Phone Post 3.0

I had a teacher once who was arrested for the same thing a few years after I graduated, was my history teacher and my brothers wrestling coach. Girl he was shaking up was the younger sister was someone I was sorta friends with and a 'teammate' to on the school forensics team. Teacher was recently wed to another teacher there and had at least a one year old. His wife was a major bitch so I wasn't too upset about her

My school was kinda fucked up in that regard, there was almost a sex ring. I had a biology teacher that would hit on the female students a lot, we would joke that he would give them "extra help" after class. Turns out that he would circulate pictures of the students and stories of what hed do w them to the history teacher and another teacher. The thrid teacher didnt do anything w any of the students, but he knew what was going on with the other two and didn't tell any authorities. He was suspended, and it was kinda fucked up because his wife worked w the school as well.

I hated my high school Phone Post 3.0

never save texts ever Phone Post 3.0

Mikusoraiden - 
IronHands - Now I have to worry about daughters banging a black guy, too?
Always! Phone Post 3.0

Ever since jazz music corrupted the youth!

PUBLICnoose - never save texts ever Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0