Dude In Wheelchair Gets KTFO (vid)

https://youtu.be/Y46uO6pF6h4

Koed so hard it knocked his pants off Phone Post 3.0

I wish my ass was that hairless Phone Post 3.0

here ya go

Guy didn't have a leg to stand on. Phone Post 3.0

Why even give attention to people like that? Just ignore him and go on with your day, there is nothing to be gained from arguing with crazy people.

You want to know who the bitch is? The American Taxpayer is the bitch because that is who paid for that piece of shit's electric wheel chair. Phone Post 3.0

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - You want to know who the bitch is? The American Taxpayer is the bitch because that is who paid for that piece of shit's electric wheel chair. Phone Post 3.0
True. And his hustle game must have been on point. It's really, really hard to get social security to pay for a scooter.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Should have sidestepped Phone Post 3.0

Haha the chair penetrated his anus when he tried to get up.. I lol'd Phone Post 3.0

Is that Floyd Mayweather senior? Phone Post 3.0

Khemist - Is that Floyd Mayweather senior? Phone Post 3.0
DMX Senior

That's how Rascal Ryder's roll. Phone Post 3.0

Damn.....ass all hangin out...should have quit while ahead Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

KO then anal penetration, simply does not get any better than that! Phone Post 3.0

man, the guy was talking like he had even more brain damage after he was back in the chair

Man he went from begging for change to begging for anal REAL QUICK. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sudo - Why even give attention to people like that? Just ignore him and go on with your day, there is nothing to be gained from arguing with crazy people.
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

Agent Kruger - So he waited till the handicap guy sat back down to strike him. So alpha Phone Post 3.0

This...

Damn, dude from Lethal Weapon has fell pretty hard. Phone Post 3.0

Mr Sudo - Why even give attention to people like that? Just ignore him and go on with your day, there is nothing to be gained from arguing with crazy people.
You obviously aren't an angry black woman who will not be disrespected. Phone Post 3.0