dude investigating seth rich murder run over, shot

dun dun dun!!!!

https://breaking.americanewscentral.com/2018/03/21/lobbyist-investigating-seth-rich-murder-run-car-shot-twice-suspect-apprehended/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/public-safety/lobbyist-says-he-was-nearly-killed-by-man-he-hired-to-investigate-seth-richs-death/2018/03/19/a4261e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html

Suicide I assume?

Didn’t read, but...

Jack Burkman thought the Russians killed Seth for uncovering the “hacking” FWIW.

it was a former business partner IIRC, so the spin should be interesting. How long do you think before Kim Dotcom starts dropping innuendos?

Graduate1 - Suicide I assume?

You think the Russians tried to silence him?

Not the first attack on him btw, that was a chemical agent.

So Seth Rich is now some sort of computer expert that detected Russian hacking and was then killed in a botched robbery, that Democrats did not want investigated, and refused to turn over their servers, despite thinking that they had been hacked by the Russians?

If someone made multiple attempts to kill me, the thought would probably cross my mind:

"Wow, maybe they don't want the truth on this getting out.  What do you guys want me to say?  Please, I want to live! Tell me, and I will say it!"

"Say that Seth Rich uncovered Russian hacking"

"OK, OK, just leave me alone"

TryhardNobody -

Shooting someone, running them over, leaving them alive, and then getting caught..........does not sound like the CIA in any way. 

This stupid fatshit is correct 

evil veiled - 

If someone made multiple attempts to kill me, the thought would probably cross my mind:

"Wow, maybe they don't want the truth on this getting out.  What do you guys want me to say?  Please, I want to live! Tell me, and I will say it!"

"Say that Seth Rich uncovered Russian hacking"

"OK, OK, just leave me alone"

nevermind he was investigating (& promoting) the 'Russians killed Seth' long before any attacks on him.

Ill Portents - Thread about an article on "American News Central" that copy-pastes from an article on The Washington Examiner that refers to the actual source article, The Washington Post.

MSM with another scoop!

And of course the story in its actual, true form does not support any conspiracy theories whatsoever: A lobbyist worked with some supposed ex-military, ex-agent guy to investigate the Seth Rich shooting. The wackjob started getting out of line and thinking he was running the show, talking to the media on his own, etc, so the lobbyist fired him. The wackjob then shot the lobbyist and ran him over.

This.

And the victim's story hasn't been corroborated by police yet. so he could have been shot by an angry hooker...

TryhardNobody -

Shooting someone, running them over, leaving them alive, and then getting caught..........does not sound like the CIA in any way. 

cia got caught killing mk ultra scientist Frank Olson

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
TryhardNobody -

cia got caught killing mk ultra scientist Frank Olson

not really, though it's widely believed they did.

check out Wormwood (on Netflix) if you haven't already.

"breaking.americanewscentral.com"

Can we find a better source? How about the Onion? 

jcblass -

"breaking.americanewscentral.com"

Can we find a better source? How about the Onion? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/public-safety/lobbyist-says-he-was-nearly-killed-by-man-he-hired-to-investigate-seth-richs-death/2018/03/19/a4261e48-2baa-11e8-8688-e053ba58f1e4_story.html

TryhardNobody -
Naderhood -
TryhardNobody -

This stupid fatshit is correct 

"former Bellator cage dancer was found raped to death behind a dumpster late last nite in what one veteran officer described as "the sexiest crime scene I ever saw". The officer went on to say that due to the brutality of the rape/murder it was either carried out by multiple trained attackers or one really buffed out powerlifter that had a lot of cool tattoos"

Classic