Dude just pissed on the hotel floor after.. (Pic)

He asked me for help, then tried to steal money from me. He reached for my pockets (like a sloth).. I told him i know kung fu (jokingly) two women stopped and watched.. He tried to do it again so i pushed him against the wall and he pissed his pants :(.. I helped him into his room, got him a bottle of water and turned off the lights. Im going to put a note under his door, what should i write?

Phone Post 3.0

Lol wut Phone Post 3.0

He had his money out when i told him give me his room key and tell me what room he was in so i could get em home Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Lol wut Phone Post 3.0
this. wut Phone Post 3.0

Piss next to left shoe on floor. Hotel security saw it and comped me a drink.. I just gave it to some woman at the bar and went back to my room. Phone Post 3.0

He was wasted.. Asked me if i smoked pot, told em no and dont have any.. He asked me if i could help him carry his backpack, i said sure.. Grabbed it off the ground and he reached for my pockets when i did. What a mess :( Phone Post 3.0

Oboe...you had sex with that man didn't you Phone Post 3.0

thanks for a great night. i hope you feel ok in the morning. i tried to be as gentle as i could be knowing it was your first time. you were fantastic. it was the best blowjob ever. next time i will make sure we have some lude so it isn't as hard on your ass

call me add fake number
love steven

WorlynnLotD - Sure it was pee.? Maybe stop tugging his weiner. Phone Post 3.0
That would be an invredible amount of semen for a hallway tugger.. Phone Post 3.0

Drunkie - thanks for a great night. i hope you feel ok in the morning. i tried to be as gentle as i could be knowing it was your first time. you were fantastic. it was the best blowjob ever. next time i will make sure we have some lude so it isn't as hard on your ass

call me add fake number
love steven
LOL vu Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yes!

You bully!!

Fuck him right in the ass! Phone Post 3.0

GenErick - You bully!!
LOL.. I won't hurt a fly, but im not going to let a man grab money directly from my pockets (taxes are obviously the exception to this... Bastards) Phone Post 3.0

Leave him a note that simply says "mma.tv"

Then ask for this thread to be deleted and make a new missed encounters type thread; One where you describe the events and say you felt a connection.

Then wait and see if he shows up and offers to slang the dick. Phone Post 3.0

Oboe - 
GenErick - You bully!!
LOL.. I won't hurt a fly, but im not going to let a man grab money directly from my pockets (taxes are obviously the exception to this... Bastards) Phone Post 3.0

Maybe you should just carry a fake wallet like Gritty does, Then you can just surrender and and run off. Then no one gets peed on!!

GenErick -
Oboe - 
GenErick - You bully!!

Maybe you should just carry a fake wallet like Gritty does, Then you can just surrender and and run off. Then no one gets peed on!!
I was literally trying not to touch any part of him.. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - Leave him a note that simply says "mma.tv"

Then ask for this thread to be deleted and make a new missed encounters type thread; One where you describe the events and say you felt a connection.

Pretty sure that'd be the greatest thread ever. Phone Post 3.0

jessethekid -
Hocky Balboa - Leave him a note that simply says "mma.tv"

Pretty sure that'd be the greatest thread ever. Phone Post 3.0
Should i do it?

Phone Post 3.0

Holy Fuck do it Oboe!!

By the way, I'm really glad you are back on here.