Dude lays the moves during some subway jazz

Blue please. I'm mobile. https://www.facebook.com/DrumTalkTV/videos/811138368964829/ Phone Post 3.0

Try Phone Post 3.0

I thought the title said "Subway Jizz" and I got excited about a Jared update. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I thought the title said "Subway Jizz" and I got excited about a Jared update. Phone Post 3.0
:( Phone Post 3.0

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Geeting Funkay at Bedford Station!

Do you ever just set up and get funkay??? Here's some action at Bedford Station, Brooklyn! We have identified this talented man as James Nathaniel Reed, aka Mr. Reed. (with the help of many of you!) We are reaching out to him to see about him being on the show later this year. If you are not familiar with what we do, please check out www.drumtalktv.comThanks to See more fun drumming videos from over 100 countries around the world at www.facebook.com/DrumTalkTV/videos

Posted by Drum Talk TV on Monday, March 23, 2015

I'll do it myself.