Dude lets Black Mamba bite him

Weird dude.

Id have to imagine that snakes venom has been removed and he's trolling.

cant see the video at work, but I think I have seen it before.  He claims that he injected small amounts of venom to build up a tolerance for it.  Seems like complete bullshit, but then again, I know jack shit about that stuff.

"It is reported that before antivenom was widely available, the mortality rate from a bite was nearly 100% The bite of a black mamba can potentially cause collapse in humans within 45 minutes, or less. Without effective antivenom therapy, death typically occurs in 7–15 hours.

Without appropriate treatment, symptoms typically progress to more severe reactions such as tachydysrhythmias and neurogenic shock, leading to death by asphyxiation, cardiovascular collapse, or respiratory failure."

The Noose -

cant see the video at work, but I think I have seen it before.  He claims that he injected small amounts of venom to build up a tolerance for it.  Seems like complete bullshit, but then again, I know jack shit about that stuff.

it's legit.  i've done the same with iocane powder.

EFM -
The Noose -

Cracker please, I know a Sicilian that says you're full of shit..

EFM -
The Noose -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............. collapses

ttt

Dude is nuts:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-immune-deadly-snake-venom-2346650

EFM -
The Noose -

INCONCEIVABLE 

Whoa

EFM -
The Noose -

Ugh-huh. I bet you’ve won land wars in Asia too.

Fucking crazy.

Dude did this with 100% "bro science".

Strange, unemployed dude who liked snaked decided that he could do this and fucking did it.

Zero chance that any legit study would ever get approved because the high likelihood of death.

I hope this guy doesn't push it too far and find out the hard way what his bite limit is.

Interesting stuff. This guy doesn't look healthy though.  Looks like a drug user or something. Maybe it's those black Mamba anti-bodies roaring through his system.

So I assume any other snake bite would fuck him up?

EFM -
The Noose -

Inconceivable!

BubblesNS - 
EFM -
The Noose -

Inconceivable!

You mispelled Incontheivable!

TheVandalz -
BubblesNS - 
EFM -
The Noose -

Inconceivable!

You mispelled Incontheivable!

I dont think that word means what you think it means.