Dude takes tranq dart to the jugular - Lolz

This moron shoots himself in the jugular with the most powerful Mexican tranquilizer gun on the market at a kid's birthday party. Hillarity ensues.

I like you, but you're crazy Phone Post 3.0

I hope he's ok. Pretty good camera quality too for a backyard party.

About time the damn vid was filmed in landscape. Soooo sick of people holding their phones like dickholes when recording.

Holy shit is that real?

Ptper stole my comment lol came to say that exact ring! Vu for you sir Phone Post 3.0

Is that the drummer guy? Chad Channing, or James Smith or something like that? I think I saw him under some bridge back in the 90's.

In Phone Post 3.0

Bad News Garand - Ptper stole my comment lol came to say that exact ring! Vu for you sir Phone Post 3.0

Back atcha. That gave me a nice round number there.

Tip of that dart looks like its touching his vertebrae.

TFK_MrSmiff - Holy shit is that real?
It's real to me, dammit. Phone Post 3.0

3 darts is too much Phone Post 3.0

Stiffer doesn't get enough credit for being a funny fucker on film Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - Stiffer doesn't get enough credit for being a funny fucker on film Phone Post 3.0

The Rundown, American Pie, Old School, The Goon....

He's racked up a couple beauties for sure.

Straydog24 - 
Barbasol - Stiffer doesn't get enough credit for being a funny fucker on film Phone Post 3.0

The Rundown, American Pie, Old School, The Goon....

He's racked up a couple beauties for sure.

I even liked him with the Rock!

Great documentary. It's a must-see for any young man considering fraternity life. Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - Great documentary. It's a must-see for any young man considering fraternity life. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. I was so amped when they did their recruiting drive in the van with Metallica cranked. Phone Post 3.0

I bought a BMW off that guy once. Phone Post 3.0

That's one of the greatest comedic scenes ever made. Phone Post 3.0

Pacinko - That's one of the greatest comedic scenes ever made. Phone Post 3.0
Hard to argue. Phone Post 3.0