Dude TRAINS BEE's to make HONEY from MARIJUANA

AMAZING!

Nobody ever sees these bees because they fly too high. Phone Post 3.0

This combines two of my favorite things. I want to try it. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I'll bee damned

im surprised the bees kept making honey and didn't wander off to make music on the top branch of an oak tree somewhere

Shinsplint - Nobody ever sees these bees because they fly too high. Phone Post 3.0

the marijuana properties do not effect insects.

Shinsplint - Nobody ever sees these bees because they fly too high. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha VU Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Amazing Phone Post 3.0

Honey

Oil? Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

What better way to cure cotton mouth than with a tablespoon of honey? Haha Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - More proof of how amazing a plant herb is, can lessen seizures in some children that no pharm pills can, help with gloucama, make food taste great and sex feel even better, help people with physical pain, provide relaxation at the end of a hard day of work, make awesome music even greater, turn a potential bar fight into a group hug and now it can even make super honey that gets you high,

Wow, lovely
I remember having sex once when I was so high that I couldn't tell where my penis ended and her vagina began. It was like we were melting into each other. It was very surreal but I was paranoid because I couldn't tell if I had a boner anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Kwang - You don't need the apostrophe!!! Phone Post 3.0
You don't need those 2 extra exclamation points. Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle -
SensoriaUtopia - More proof of how amazing a plant herb is, can lessen seizures in some children that no pharm pills can, help with gloucama, make food taste great and sex feel even better, help people with physical pain, provide relaxation at the end of a hard day of work, make awesome music even greater, turn a potential bar fight into a group hug and now it can even make super honey that gets you high,

Wow, lovely
I remember having sex once when I was so high that I couldn't tell where my penis ended and her vagina began. It was like we were melting into each other. It was very surreal but I was paranoid because I couldn't tell if I had a boner anymore. Phone Post 3.0
Gross Phone Post 3.0

Moist Gracie -
PTM2020 - 
Shinsplint - Nobody ever sees these bees because they fly too high. Phone Post 3.0

the marijuana properties do not effect insects.

They effect spiders. Phone Post 3.0

That video just left me wanting more info. Phone Post 3.0

sub

Ttt Phone Post 3.0