Dude wins his MMA debut in WMMA fight

must make u feel very manly to win a fight

Shouldnt be allowed but at least in this case its been clearly disclosed and everybody knows that this person used to be a dude.

1 Like

Transgender belong in a mental institution

5 Likes

Dumbass sjw woman just found out there is a difference between men and women. Dont sign fights with men

1 Like

He should be charged with assault.

2 Likes

What I donā€™t get isā€¦ you want to be feminine. I.e. female. Yet you then choose to fight mma, probably the most manly venture any woman can do. I really donā€™t get it

Itā€™s like gay men and women. Why do they generally prefer feminine guys and manly women? Seems contradictory

My theory on trans ppl goes back to freud. In order for a trans male to make the decision to do this to their bodies goes back to bad relationship to their mother, or for females, their fathers. They want to punish the parent of their opposite sex, at least subconsciously by destroying themselves biologically.

Honestly she was boxing his head off for most of the fight until the submission. He also hit her with a few of his hardest punches and couldnā€™t even put her away. Sad.

1 Like

I am a liberal and I find this wrong. Isnā€™t there science that says that there is clear genetic differences in someone born a female or male? I must be in lost in the twilight zone.

1 Like

They are saying this guy was a green beret or something. The dude got rocked several times by the real woman. The dude should be ashamed.

How many gay-per-views it did?

You dont need a league, just make tranny vs tranny fights.
Even male2female vs female2male, who doesnt like a freak show?

1 Like

2ND ROUND!

That 70S Show Lol GIF

Or gay chicks like my old roommate that didnā€™t like guys but dressed like one. I told her she dressed like a dude and she didnā€™t believe me.

3 Likes
1 Like

Exactly what Iā€™m talking about!

You know the funny thing about her? After we had that talk, she started doing her hair and dressing a little more feminine. Still dykie af but more girlish.

Make that fruit fight cyborg

3 Likes

So if a man wants to beat his wife and he changes his name to Wendy & puts on a wigā€¦ then itā€™s ok right? Really wanna be sure on this

1 Like

I swear the annoncer calledā€¦she a he at 3:51ā€¦ probably lost his job by now