Dudes Don't Get Married Seriously

My wife's sister is getting a divorce. She is such a selfish cunt. I never use the C word to describe anyone, ever.

Anyway

The dude busts his ass in a blue collar job like 12 hour days, sometimes weekends, so they could have a decent house, that he paid for. He tries to make her happy in every way but she's still not happy.

Guess who is moving out? Him!!!!!!

It's his fucking house!

The whole fucking marriage system drives me up a goddamn wall. You got these entitled wretches of a wife lynching their husbands of 20 years and literally turning him into a homeless person.

The 20 years he busted ass, down the goddamn toilet. He has NOTHiNG to show for it.

I used to be for marriage and believed in love and all that shit. Fuck that, not anymore. Protect yourself dudes. There is zero reason to be married unless she is the rich one and you're trying to get her cash. Start turning the tables on these women. Phone Post 3.0

Prenups are never a bad idea. Phone Post 3.0

Times and social expectations are beginning to shift.

I tell every young guy who will listen "do not ever get married, and try to keep separate residences with girlfiends" Phone Post 3.0

Dont plan on it.

Red pill till i die. Phone Post 3.0

Don't marry a shallow skank Phone Post 3.0

There's zero need to date let alone marry a woman without a career. But I also refuse to get married. Im 37 Phone Post 3.0

Region Rat - There's zero need to date let alone marry a woman without a career. But I also refuse to get married. Im 37 Phone Post 3.0
Women with careers trying to be men in the workplace is what's ruined traditional family values imo.

Give me a good women who cooks, cleans and actually is a mother to her children any day. Phone Post 3.0

Marry a man!! Phone Post 3.0

Where was this thread last week? Got engaged last week... Phone Post 3.0

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe -
Region Rat - There's zero need to date let alone marry a woman without a career. But I also refuse to get married. Im 37 Phone Post 3.0
Women with careers trying to be men in the workplace is what's ruined traditional family values imo.

Give me a good women who cooks, cleans and actually is a mother to her children any day. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up. Well stated. I'm 35 and refuse to get married. 90% of the married guys I know are not happy. They try to play like they are but you can tell. Phone Post 3.0

Do not marry an American woman. Phone Post 3.0

I'm getting married in about two weeks.

She makes about four times my salary.

Marriage:

Guy meets girl.
Guy likes Girl. They date.
Girl demands commitment. They marry.
Girl demands he provide. He works a lot.
Girl demands he give her more attention.
Guy gives her attention. She gets annoyed he doesn't provide more benefits.
Guys works harder. Gives girl less attention.
Girl fucks her Spin Class instructor because he shows her attention.
Guy divorces Girl
Girls friends and family accuse Guy of being a bastard. Defend her actions.
Girl gets house and his money.
Spin Class instructor moves in. Fucks girl until she demands commitment.
Spin Class Instructor moves on
Girl gains 40 pounds and blames metabolism.

Now, who wins here? The Guy or the Spin Class Instructor? Phone Post 3.0

If it's his house, why isn't he kicking HER out???

scourge - I'm getting married in about two weeks.

She makes about four times my salary.
Get out now. Phone Post 3.0

The OG ruined how I look at marriage many many years ago

My marriage is fantastic. I'm trying to think of something specific I did to offer a counter point. I think mostly I just got lucky and haven't made any terrible mistakes along the way. Phone Post 3.0

Jinx, if you could go back into the past, would you refrain from marrying your wife?

jacktripper - Don't marry a shallow skank Phone Post 3.0
This too Phone Post 3.0

I'm 37 been married once and got a great kid out of the deal. He's about grown and I'm never getting married again. I won the war aka divorce.
I filed for divorce
I stayed in my house(disclaimer deed)
I was awarded custody
But it was after trying and putting up with a crazy bitch. Lots of my friends are having their first kid or 2nd or 3rd and some are heading towards splitsville they just don't know it

I'm glad I had a child and experienced that but no desire to Mary again. It's a joke how slanted the court system is. Guys if you do get married be aware and have boundaries. It's sad and pathetic how some guys cough imploze will reward the wife's bad behavior and be a cuck.