Dudes Don't Get Married Seriously

. Phone Post 3.0

rhino x2 - I'm 37 been married once and got a great kid out of the deal. He's about grown and I'm never getting married again. I won the war aka divorce.
I filed for divorce
I stayed in my house(disclaimer deed)
I was awarded custody
But it was after trying and putting up with a crazy bitch. Lots of my friends are having their first kid or 2nd or 3rd and some are heading towards splitsville they just don't know it

I'm glad I had a child and experienced that but no desire to Mary again. It's a joke how slanted the court system is. Guys if you do get married be aware and have boundaries. It's sad and pathetic how some guys cough imploze will reward the wife's bad behavior and be a cuck.

How's the ex doing now-a-days?

Wife did the "maybe you should just leave" line once in an argument.

Once.

You have to nip that in the bud quickly.

Yeah, I'm 30 and realize that it's a losing proposition. The god's honest truth is I'm in the best shape of my life and really have never felt better.

Women have too much leverage and power now a days. I don't make enough money to give away half plus child support because she decides she wants out. I barely make enough to live a decent life as it is and I supposedly make a lot of money.

I met a girl who was so special and beautiful that I couldn't even believe it but she was incredibly difficult and impossible to please. She always had too many options. Once I learned that I was happy when we were together but I also very happy without I felt like I was free.

She's the last stop and I will never go through the trouble she causes ever again, I'dI be fine if I never saw her again despite how much I really love her. For the first time in my life I feel great knowing that I really am better off alone. Phone Post 3.0

I'd like to hear that story, ptper

Men move out cuz they are stronger. If Me and my wife got divorced the f*** do I want a house holding me down for free bird baby Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - 
rhino x2 - I'm 37 been married once and got a great kid out of the deal. He's about grown and I'm never getting married again. I won the war aka divorce.
I filed for divorce
I was awarded custody
But it was after trying and putting up with a crazy bitch. Lots of my friends are having their first kid or 2nd or 3rd and some are heading towards splitsville they just don't know it

I'm glad I had a child and experienced that but no desire to Mary again. It's a joke how slanted the court system is. Guys if you do get married be aware and have boundaries. It's sad and pathetic how some guys cough imploze will reward the wife's bad behavior and be a cuck.

Good she is remarried and has couple new kids. Quit the partying and is a born again Christian
Lol eye roll ... Better than a crystal head but still no mother of the year candidate.

The kid is great though 4.0 student and stays out of trouble. Has a good job etc...

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe -
Region Rat - There's zero need to date let alone marry a woman without a career. But I also refuse to get married. Im 37 Phone Post 3.0
Women with careers trying to be men in the workplace is what's ruined traditional family values imo.

Give me a good women who cooks, cleans and actually is a mother to her children any day. Phone Post 3.0
Not my experience. Those housewives with no options are the ones you'll pay major alimony to. Besides you dont want them to work when your kids are school aged? Phone Post 3.0

rhino x2 - 
Jack Carter - 
I filed for divorce
I was awarded custody

Good she is remarried and has couple new kids. Quit the partying and is a born again Christian
Lol eye roll ... Better than a crystal head but still no mother of the year candidate.

The kid is great though 4.0 student and stays out of trouble. Has a good job etc...

You may have won in court... but if she pulled what a lot of women will do... the "Domestic Violence" angle...

You would have been kicked out of the house, lost your kid and paying a lot of money every month.

Marriage works with the right person. Phone Post 3.0

kinson -
Region Rat - There's zero need to date let alone marry a woman without a career. But I also refuse to get married. Im 37 Phone Post 3.0
Women with careers trying to be men in the workplace is what's ruined traditional family values imo.

Give me a good women who cooks, cleans and actually is a mother to her children any day. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up. Well stated. I'm 35 and refuse to get married. 90% of the married guys I know are not happy. They try to play like they are but you can tell. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, I can't see it ever happening. I date and get laid a lot. At 32 I made a pack with myself to fuck more established women. Life is less dramatic when your woman has a life and her own money. Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - My wife's sister is getting a divorce. She is such a selfish cunt. I never use the C word to describe anyone, ever.

Anyway

The dude busts his ass in a blue collar job like 12 hour days, sometimes weekends, so they could have a decent house, that he paid for. He tries to make her happy in every way but she's still not happy.

Guess who is moving out? Him!!!!!!

It's his fucking house!

The whole fucking marriage system drives me up a goddamn wall. You got these entitled wretches of a wife lynching their husbands of 20 years and literally turning him into a homeless person.

The 20 years he busted ass, down the goddamn toilet. He has NOTHiNG to show for it.

I used to be for marriage and believed in love and all that shit. Fuck that, not anymore. Protect yourself dudes. There is zero reason to be married unless she is the rich one and you're trying to get her cash. Start turning the tables on these women. Phone Post 3.0
Lol at don't get married and starting thread with "my wife's sister" Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul - 
rhino x2 - 
Jack Carter - 
I filed for divorce
I was awarded custody

You may have won in court... but if she pulled what a lot of women will do... the "Domestic Violence" angle...

You would have been kicked out of the house, lost your kid and paying a lot of money every month.

Oh trust me bro it got messy. I could tell some stories and police were involved etc...

I've had some serious GFs since and the dv angle has been tried and girls get crazy. The amount of girls who go crazy or are scandalous is frightening.

I was dumb enough to get married twice. Would never do thus bull shit again. There is absolutely zero reason to do it. Phone Post 3.0

clarenceworley - Marriage works with the right person. Phone Post 3.0
Most people think they have the right person and they don't. The signs that they have the wrong person are there. They just refuse to see them along the way Phone Post 3.0

Region Rat -
kinson -

Voted up. Well stated. I'm 35 and refuse to get married. 90% of the married guys I know are not happy. They try to play like they are but you can tell. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, I can't see it ever happening. I date and get laid a lot. At 32 I made a pack with myself to fuck more established women. Life is less dramatic when your woman has a life and her own money. Phone Post 3.0
I don't get laid at all and I don't mind. Life is a lot more peaceful that way instead of wasting money I don't have, chasing pussy that doesn't want me.

I've fucked some very beautiful women and the ends don't justify the means. Phone Post 3.0

JoeVIP - I was dumb enough to get married twice. Would never do thus bull shit again. There is absolutely zero reason to do it. Phone Post 3.0
I understand doing it once. Why would you do it twice? Phone Post 3.0

failure at life -
JoeVIP - I was dumb enough to get married twice. Would never do thus bull shit again. There is absolutely zero reason to do it. Phone Post 3.0
I understand doing it once. Why would you do it twice? Phone Post 3.0
Because I'm an idiot. Phone Post 3.0

failure at life - Yeah, I'm 30 and realize that it's a losing proposition. The god's honest truth is I'm in the best shape of my life and really have never felt better.

Women have too much leverage and power now a days. I don't make enough money to give away half plus child support because she decides she wants out. I barely make enough to live a decent life as it is and I supposedly make a lot of money.

I met a girl who was so special and beautiful that I couldn't even believe it but she was incredibly difficult and impossible to please. She always had too many options. Once I learned that I was happy when we were together but I also very happy without I felt like I was free.

She's the last stop and I will never go through the trouble she causes ever again, I'dI be fine if I never saw her again despite how much I really love her. For the first time in my life I feel great knowing that I really am better off alone. Phone Post 3.0
She sounds like my last GF. Phone Post 3.0

Ep32nv - Where was this thread last week? Got engaged last week... Phone Post 3.0
Lol I'm in the same boat. Phone Post 3.0