Dudes Don't Get Married Seriously

I'm fairly young, and I'm already questioning whether I want to get married or not. With all the shit I've read, the chips are stacked against men from the get go. All a girl has to do is accuse you of DV and she will ruin you. 

All a housewife has to do is decide she doesn't want you, and half your stuff is hers

if I ever meet a girl who I would consider marrying, I would make dam sure we are on the same page. Talk about earning your keep when you guys are getting to know eachother. Prenups are a must in early conversations. You don't wanna surprise her with a prenup when marriage talks start happening. 

If she isn't down with a prenup, then I ain't down with her.

Ep32nv - Where was this thread last week? Got engaged last week... Phone Post 3.0
Run run far pack your shit and leave while there is time Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - My wife's sister is getting a divorce. She is such a selfish cunt. I never use the C word to describe anyone, ever.

Anyway

The dude busts his ass in a blue collar job like 12 hour days, sometimes weekends, so they could have a decent house, that he paid for. He tries to make her happy in every way but she's still not happy.

Guess who is moving out? Him!!!!!!

It's his fucking house!

The whole fucking marriage system drives me up a goddamn wall. You got these entitled wretches of a wife lynching their husbands of 20 years and literally turning him into a homeless person.

The 20 years he busted ass, down the goddamn toilet. He has NOTHiNG to show for it.

I used to be for marriage and believed in love and all that shit. Fuck that, not anymore. Protect yourself dudes. There is zero reason to be married unless she is the rich one and you're trying to get her cash. Start turning the tables on these women. Phone Post 3.0
That's one long, expensive lesson. Phone Post 3.0

rhino x2 - 
lionsoul - 
rhino x2 - 
Jack Carter - 
rhino x2 - I'm 37 been married once and got a great kid out of the deal. He's about grown and I'm never getting married again. I won the war aka divorce.
I filed for divorce
I stayed in my house(disclaimer deed)
I was awarded custody
But it was after trying and putting up with a crazy bitch. Lots of my friends are having their first kid or 2nd or 3rd and some are heading towards splitsville they just don't know it

I'm glad I had a child and experienced that but no desire to Mary again. It's a joke how slanted the court system is. Guys if you do get married be aware and have boundaries. It's sad and pathetic how some guys cough imploze will reward the wife's bad behavior and be a cuck.

How's the ex doing now-a-days?

Good she is remarried and has couple new kids. Quit the partying and is a born again Christian
Lol eye roll ... Better than a crystal head but still no mother of the year candidate.

The kid is great though 4.0 student and stays out of trouble. Has a good job etc...

You may have won in court... but if she pulled what a lot of women will do... the "Domestic Violence" angle...

You would have been kicked out of the house, lost your kid and paying a lot of money every month.

Oh trust me bro it got messy. I could tell some stories and police were involved etc...

I've had some serious GFs since and the dv angle has been tried and girls get crazy. The amount of girls who go crazy or are scandalous is frightening.

Do tell...

failure at life -
Region Rat -
kinson -
Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe -
Region Rat - There's zero need to date let alone marry a woman without a career. But I also refuse to get married. Im 37 Phone Post 3.0
Women with careers trying to be men in the workplace is what's ruined traditional family values imo.

Give me a good women who cooks, cleans and actually is a mother to her children any day. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up. Well stated. I'm 35 and refuse to get married. 90% of the married guys I know are not happy. They try to play like they are but you can tell. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, I can't see it ever happening. I date and get laid a lot. At 32 I made a pack with myself to fuck more established women. Life is less dramatic when your woman has a life and her own money. Phone Post 3.0
I don't get laid at all and I don't mind. Life is a lot more peaceful that way instead of wasting money I don't have, chasing pussy that doesn't want me.

I've fucked some very beautiful women and the ends don't justify the means. Phone Post 3.0
I dont buy them anything other than some drinks most the time. It's paying yes, but it's not that much and I make a decent living. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter -

Jinx, if you could go back into the past, would you refrain from marrying your wife?

That's a tough question man.

No. Because I believe we learn from our experiences. And she isn't a bad person. Just marriage is really soul sucking experience at times. Phone Post 3.0

Region Rat -
failure at life -
Region Rat -
kinson -
Region Rat - There's zero need to date let alone marry a woman without a career. But I also refuse to get married. Im 37 Phone Post 3.0
Women with careers trying to be men in the workplace is what's ruined traditional family values imo.

Give me a good women who cooks, cleans and actually is a mother to her children any day. Phone Post 3.0
Voted up. Well stated. I'm 35 and refuse to get married. 90% of the married guys I know are not happy. They try to play like they are but you can tell. Phone Post 3.0
Yea, I can't see it ever happening. I date and get laid a lot. At 32 I made a pack with myself to fuck more established women. Life is less dramatic when your woman has a life and her own money. Phone Post 3.0
I don't get laid at all and I don't mind. Life is a lot more peaceful that way instead of wasting money I don't have, chasing pussy that doesn't want me.

I've fucked some very beautiful women and the ends don't justify the means. Phone Post 3.0
I dont buy them anything other than some drinks most the time. It's paying yes, but it's not that much and I make a decent living. Phone Post 3.0
I make decent money but I still don't feel I should have to buy them a drink at all, ever. I've spent lots of money on women I've dated but I'm only one paying that time. I can't imagine being forced to pay my ex-wife money going forward because she got bored of me and started fucking someone new and now I'm on the hook.

As arrogant as it sounds. I don't feel that they are worthy of me chasing them and me trying to impress them in the amount of time it takes for them to finish their drink and move on to the next guy.

If you look at what most of these girls have going on in their life, it's nothing of substance anyway. They spend more time taking pictures when they are supposedly out socializing with their friends anyway. Phone Post 3.0

I just got out of a 4 year relationship, was about to get engaged finally when it ended. Looks like I dodged a bullet Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the heads up. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - 

I'd like to hear that story, ptper

We were having an argument about something or another and she had painted herself completely into a corner. As what I suppose was a desperation move she blurted out "Maybe you should just leave!" I stood there for a moment, processing what I'd just heard, then told her in no uncertain terms that if anyone was leaving it would be her, since I'm the one that makes all this possible (motioning around the house). She went quiet and then got apologetic about being so difficult. It was like she needed to be shut down to realize what her boundary was for threats.

Marry a woman with a REAL job,who is actually a hard worker....fuck these bitches who don't work....but u know...he did marry the bitch so...... Phone Post 3.0

I got married at 28. I have 2 kids. Back story. Had my 1st daughter and got married because I felt it was the right thing to do. I also looked at it as till death so no prenup. Fast forward 6 years. She's barely working, I'm putting in mad OT to support her and the kids. Meanwhile she's fucking her lab partner. In terms of divorce I guess I made out ok. I got 50/50 custody, got to keep my house, only have to pay $400 a month on child support. But the drawback is the divorce put me in so much debt that I'm filing bankruptcy. Meanwhile she found a rich boyfriend that she's been dating for 5 months and he bought her a $600,000 house. Bottom line is never get married. If you do make sure you get a pre nup done Phone Post 3.0

Marry someone who makes more money than you?

Senester -
RefriedJinx - My wife's sister is getting a divorce. She is such a selfish cunt. I never use the C word to describe anyone, ever.

Anyway

The dude busts his ass in a blue collar job like 12 hour days, sometimes weekends, so they could have a decent house, that he paid for. He tries to make her happy in every way but she's still not happy.

Guess who is moving out? Him!!!!!!

It's his fucking house!

The whole fucking marriage system drives me up a goddamn wall. You got these entitled wretches of a wife lynching their husbands of 20 years and literally turning him into a homeless person.

The 20 years he busted ass, down the goddamn toilet. He has NOTHiNG to show for it.

I used to be for marriage and believed in love and all that shit. Fuck that, not anymore. Protect yourself dudes. There is zero reason to be married unless she is the rich one and you're trying to get her cash. Start turning the tables on these women. Phone Post 3.0
That's one long, expensive lesson. Phone Post 3.0
Sounds like my wife's twin brother...he bust his ass at his Job 10 hours a day....married his childhood best friend and now she wants a divorce because he has gotten anxiety/stress from all the bills because she works at Buckle making 17 k...yes 17k a fucking year and refuses to move to a different job, let alone she has a degree and is paying 600 a month towards student loan..He called my wife saying he wanted to get out of town he confessed all this to us...poor fucking guy,i told him he can rent a room from us for like 200 a month all bills paid to get his shit together. Phone Post 3.0

Depends on the women. Myself and two close friends married non-confrontational, career women, that are caring. And pretty easy on the eyes. :)

She is the most awesome momma to our daughter, and a kickass HR Director. It's a team. Sure, I cook, wash dishes, she does laundry, and we both run errands outside the house.

Dual incomes provide us with no financial worry, and our daughter is thrives in this environment. While mommy and daddy are #1, she is extremely outgoing since she has been exposed to lots of kids early on, and is not a clingy mess when we visit new places and people.

To each his own, but having a sole make breadwinner is asking for a lot of problems if things turn south. Phone Post 3.0

I have a four year old, and.a nine month old w a girl 20 years younger than I. I plan to marry her only because she will get 50% of my pension after I die... Which will probably be 30 years before she does!!

I WILL be getting a prenup signed, though! Phone Post 3.0

Once the power of the pussy stops ruling your every move in life, you will truly be free.

I generally enjoy my marriage. My wife doesn't work, because our autistic daughter requires a lot of attention, and daycare is more than she'd be making if she stayed at her job. There are a lot of moments of frustration (mainly because my wife can have some pretty severe depression/anxiety), but I can honestly say that she's one of the few people that understand me. She knows my sense of humor, how far she can push me in an argument, and when to leave me the fuck alone.

That said, if anything ever happens in my marriage, I won't ever get married again.

Last night, my wife was at her sister's and they were sitting on the porch (her sister lives in down town, so there is a lot of foot traffic). This tweaker couple walks by and the dude is just being absolutely abusive in his language. He called the girl a bitch, cunt, etc. for asking for a cigarrette. She actually came home and said "I didn't know how good our relationship was until I saw that."

lol. 

cripplersc - I got married at 28. I have 2 kids. Back story. Had my 1st daughter and got married because I felt it was the right thing to do. I also looked at it as till death so no prenup. Fast forward 6 years. She's barely working, I'm putting in mad OT to support her and the kids. Meanwhile she's fucking her lab partner. In terms of divorce I guess I made out ok. I got 50/50 custody, got to keep my house, only have to pay $400 a month on child support. But the drawback is the divorce put me in so much debt that I'm filing bankruptcy. Meanwhile she found a rich boyfriend that she's been dating for 5 months and he bought her a $600,000 house. Bottom line is never get married. If you do make sure you get a pre nup done Phone Post 3.0
50/50 custody and still pay $400 a month. Phone Post 3.0