Dudes sound like Paul and John (vid)

I did not see that coming

That was good. Thanks!

Im sorry bro, Im the farthest thing from racist, but like James Bond, Iron man and Thor, the Beatles are and always will be WHITE, and this is an abomination. Sorry.

RenatoCocopreta - Im sorry bro, Im the farthest thing from racist, but like James Bond, Iron man and Thor, the Beatles are and always will be WHITE, and this is an abomination. Sorry.

Inspired by mostly black musicians.

Damn. They are nasty.

daglord -
RenatoCocopreta - Im sorry bro, Im the farthest thing from racist, but like James Bond, Iron man and Thor, the Beatles are and always will be WHITE, and this is an abomination. Sorry.

Inspired by mostly black musicians.

I'm fine with musical cultural appropriation. 

well that already found a guy that sounded like Paul after he died in that car wreck

they do sound great though

They sound awesome. Huge props.

that was cool!

daglord -

These guys are awesome. I'd love to hear them try some later stuff like Happiness is a warm gun

EluThingol -
daglord -

These guys are awesome. I'd love to hear them try some later stuff like Happiness is a warm gun

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Warm Gun, I’ve got a a feeling, dig a pony.

Nothing yet. 

When it comes to fictional characters yes.

when someone is covering a song and doing a good job it doesn't matter what race they are..

those guys sounded great

EluThingol -

Damn. They are nasty.

...and this guy knows a thing or two about music that will make your ears bleed.

Nice angle. Definitely gonna catch some with that.