Duffee and Overeem talk about their fight

Todd Duffee and Alistair Overeem talk about their fight in the locker room at Dynamite!! 2010 (Video)

Duffee has a great attitude

Duffee will only get better

Good thing Dana cut this guy, what cocky douche...

except not really at all...

Heddy - 

Duffee will only get better

yep and stepping up for this fight will do great things for his career

Couldn't understand everything the REEM was saying, shitty laptop speakers that don't work that well.  

Anyone transcript?

This is why MMA is the best sport in the world. In general the athletes involved have a great deal of respect for each other.

I think Duffee was saying he lost his mind and wasn't fighting calmly like he normally fights. And then didn't want Ubereem to take that as an excuse. Something like that.

Ya if I were duffee I would forsure be asking overeen if they could train together at GG

I haven't seen much from Duffee in his fights besides boxing, what are his strengths besides hands?

Yeah that was proof it was a work! 

Where all the "workers" at?

Anyone takes a clean shot from Overeem, is going down. Period. 

Hope to see Duffee bounce back, and maaaaaaad props on taking on one of the best in the world on short notice, especially after receiving all the hate mail and bullshit he got from members of the MMA community . 

my vote has been cast. pay up ladyboy

Hurricane Hasan - I haven't seen much from Duffee in his fights besides boxing, what are his strengths besides hands?

Crazy athleticism and size.

Great vid. You kind of forgot this is job for the fighters, I swear too many fans take the fights more personally than the fighters themselves.

todd just told him "we fight again and i wont be as nervous, and im going to knock your ass out"

I like seeing stuff like this. Yeah, it's their job, but many fighters are cocky... it's refreshing to see modesty after taking a beating. Especially not whining about it or making excuses.