Duffee vs. Overeem off due to contract disputes...

http://liverkick.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:todd-duffee-vs-alistair-overeem-is-off-finally&catid=34:demo-content

I just don't know who to believe.

wtf is going on with this man wow.

You quoted a site that has been live for less than a week.

I'll wait for the more established sites to say it's off.

grenade - fuckin dufee man.

guy needs to fuckin make up his god damn mind.

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

jjj2121 -  You quoted a site that has been live for less than a week.

I'll wait for the more established sites to say it's off.

that site is basically head kick legend.... it is the new home for dave walsh, who ran HKL..... Walsh has a decent rep as far as K-1 stuff and Japanese MMA.....i don't know if this story is true or not...but don't dismiss it cause it has only been live for a week

Let me fight this fucker if no one wants to step up cuz as smokey once said "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK"

I dont know but the difference is I would try and find out

Don't step on my toes Ryan I got this...

this has Summer Slam 88 writen all over it imo.. Overeem walks to the ring, gets on the mic and says hes the greatest in the world and nobody in the locker room can beat him and issues an open challenge. then Duffee's music hits, he runs down to the ring and beats Overeem in 30 secs.. Boom

Perfect.  Get me his number and you can hit one out of the park...get it?  See what I did there?

Yes Ryan thats exactly what I mean

Honestly though who has contact info so I can try and make this happen.  They like freak shows over there. why not?

Isnt it in a week?

We're talking about Reem right not Duffy

The duff man should take this fight! If 60k was offered the dude has no excuse!

Give me 50 and im on the plane

Im leaving to the gym right now PLEASE by the time I get back someone have the info I need to reach the Japanese or whoever it is I need to talk to.  Thanks.

Man a lot of people don't even make 60 grand in a YEAR. What a waste, why wouldn't you take this fight, thats a lot of money for a plane ride and a fight.

Hold on Brennan is being serious?

I have no interest in watching Overeem destroy Chris Brennan.

Ariel said it was official today. Until he recants what he's reported or FEG/Duffee/Overeem say something, I'm gonna just assume it is on.