Duffee vs. Overeem off due to contract disputes...

I talked to Todd on the phone today around 6PM east coast time and the fight was on according to him.

This night is going to be sick... Hot date, fights all night.... bag of weed, drinks. Goood timez all around baby.

WestsideStrangler -  Im leaving to the gym right now PLEASE by the time I get back someone have the info I need to reach the Japanese or whoever it is I need to talk to.  Thanks.

You're looking to fight Overeem?

Joe Rogan - 
WestsideStrangler -  Im leaving to the gym right now PLEASE by the time I get back someone have the info I need to reach the Japanese or whoever it is I need to talk to.  Thanks.

You're looking to fight Overeem?
I think hes serious joe...

WestsideStrangler -  Give me 50 and im on the plane

I'll fight him for the price of a return flight and all the sushi I can suck through a straw.

RickMartelsArrogance - FEG figured out how to build up interest in what is otherwise the worst NYE show in a long time IMO.

It is better than quite a few of the previous Dynamite shows, the ones before PRIDE died anyway.  Shockwaves were always the shit but Dynamite were pretty strange events a few years back.

Ive heard that if Duffee does tuck then Nishijima is their back up plan.

I'm not "looking" to fight Overeem.  No one else seems to want to take the fight and yes I "WILL" fight him.  Looking to fight him and will take the fight and give 100% of my all is two different things.  If no one wants to step up I'm a fighter and fighters are supposed to fight.  Theres no fucking heavies out there that want 60K to try and fight a guy that's supposed ot be one of the top dogs and he isn't in the UFC so you have a chance to show that he's not and you won't take it?  That's all I'm saying is I'll be happy to do it.

CB that's the Texas coming out in you! I'm 260 now , I would do it. For real. Phone Post

I'm 179 and I would do it too FOR REAL

I know you would! I could see you slipping a punch and climbing on his back standing !! Phone Post

chris brennan

-as real as it gets

ufc can no longer have it

Chael HalfTheBallsTwiceTheMan - And correct me if I'm wrong Chris, didn't you turn down an offer from the UFC to get back in, to fight Koscheck shortly after TUF 1? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I know there was the Joe Stevenson offer, but did you turn down Koscheck also before that?

First off you're a tennor so you're not allowed to tell anyone to stop shit for ther next week.

Second off I was never offered a fight with Kos as far as I know.  I did rejuect the fight with Joe but not becuase it was Joe or whatever.  There was more behind it and what does me turning down a fight with either of them have to do with this fight?  You think I turned it down becuase i was scared of them?

Ha I did look at your 10 when I saw your post and thought you must have changed yer name like most so I didnt say anything.  As far as not being out there since that Joe thing I'm pretty sure I fougth in Pride 3 times after that but I coul be wrong.  Regardless there are now 2 fighters under te UFC roof that I have wins over.  Wins a long time ago yes but still wins and both guys should be on the undercard.  Antonio becuase he's boring and Joe becuase of his recent losses so after I win on February 26th in Holland I think I should fight on an undercard against one of them. Look at it like this and it would be very cool.  If I fought in UFC 135 it would have been 100 UFC's since my last one LOL!

New thread please to get me to fight Joe or Antonio and I don't care which one.  Some could say I lost the shot at Joe but it was actually Joe that needed or wanted the shot at me.  Antonio has asked every promoter from here to china to set up a rematch with me so that works too...

TTT

Joe who ??

Stevenson

Chael HalfTheBallsTwiceTheMan - And correct me if I'm wrong Chris, didn't you turn down an offer from the UFC to get back in

He's explained this on another thread. While he certainly doesn't need me to speak for him, here's my recollection...

UFC made an offer but never sent the contracts. In the meantime, Chris had some good offers for fights. UFC still wouldn't send him the actual contract but told him the offer was gone if he fought in the other promotion(s). I don't recall, but he may have said that he would have signed the UFC contract if he received it. As the saying goes, "A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush," so he took the contract he had (from another promotion) instead of the contract he hoped to get but didn't have in hand (from UFC).

Who else is on this card?

Hey Chris -If I remember correctly, a US Dream rep posted on the Gary Goodridge "get me my money" thread". I'll see if I can find his post.