Duke lands game changing recruit!!!

Maybe Duke will step back out of mediocrity for christs sake.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=dw-duke102309&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Best PG we've landed since Williams. Hell, the only decent PG we've landed since williams.

You mean irving is going to be better than the great greg paulus say it aint so! lol ya he seems like a cant miss recruit

I hate the fact that we wasted 3 years trying to develop Paulus. He was Wojo v2.0 without the defense.

hows duke looking this year? theoretically this really should be kentuckys year but you never know with college ball.

Kansas, Kentucky, and UNC are the best teams IMO. Duke is a sweet 16 team maybe. I'm happy with that.

Gracie killar -  You mean irving is going to be better than the great greg paulus say it aint so! lol ya he seems like a cant miss recruit

Ah man... I was gonna make a Paulus joke! lol

Instead... I would like to take this opportunity to say that Bobby Hurley was awesome and it sucks he got in that car wreck 19 games into his NBA career.

RIP Bobby Hurley's potential HOF career.

Hurley would have been as much of a HOFer as Christian Laettner was. 1990-1991 UNLV forever, son!

Hurley was Steve Nash before Steve Nash was Steve Nash.

My Heels are gonna be tested early. We play at Kentucky, at Texas, vs Michigan State plus Ohio State and the winner of Cal/Syracuse. All before Christmas.

Good little test for John "God" Henson (aka Kevin Durant 2.0).

Hey Wiz would you agree Henson is one and done? I hope he is.

And btw I'm not picking UNC this year like I did last year, or Memphis the year before. This is gonna be one of those years where somebody quietly has a good top 10 season, and gets favorable match ups or hits a hot streak and wins it all. There is no clear cut "best" team like last year.

dangerboy12 - There is no clear cut "best" team like last year.

Kansas looks pretty good...

Jwizard - Good little test for John "God" Henson (aka Kevin Durant 2.0).

You think Henson will start?

Henson will absolutely start.

The lineup to begin with will be Larry Drew, Marcus Ginyard, John Henson, Deon Thompson and Ed Davis.

Henson will play everywhere.

dangerboy, from what I understand, John Henson's dad is some big deal at Dell. Don't hold me to that, but it is widely talked about.

In other words, he isn't in desperate need of earning those NBA dollars just yet....but, I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave.

He is going to be very, very good.

I'm not predicting a UNC title like I did last year or '08, but, like you said, it's wide open and will depend on the tourney matchups.