Duke Roufus was a founding father of Women's MMA

Old Duke is under fire now, especially by the WMMA community.
Let's not forget that Duke Roufus produced and organized THE BREAKOUT women's MMA special with Megumi Fujii, Kelly Kobold, Adrienna Jenkins, Shayna Baszler and Ginele Marquez. Also appearing were Sean Sherk, former UFC Lightweight champion of the World Jens Pulver, PRIDE fighter and broadcaster Josh Barnett and renowned MMA Fighter and professional female boxer Erin Toughill.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YYbhdmLrL.jpg

Not saying he's either guilty or innocent of what Thug Rose is accusing him of but could we at least give the man the benefit of doubt until some kind of an investigation is done?

What does his résumé have to do with the shitty things being alleged out of his gym? I don't see the correlation.
Nobody has said he isn't a fan of Women in MMA?

Tha fucks your point,OP? Respectfully of course.

GSDbestbreed - What does his résumé have to do with the shitty things being alleged out of his gym? I don't see the correlation.

Dr Doom - 
GSDbestbreed - What does his résumé have to do with the shitty things being alleged out of his gym? I don't see the correlation.

OP's name is ShowtimeKnee....obviously he feels some type of way. Regardless big shout out to Anthony Pettis. So fun to watch.

Jeff Osbourne was in the forefront of bringing womens mma. He was doing all womens events years in years ago.

And he's one of the leading coaches in Male MMA. And males are also coming out against him. Sick thread OP Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - Jeff Osbourne was in the forefront of bringing womens mma. He was doing all womens events years in years ago.

Yup and Miguel Iturrate with his work in MFC and Bodog.