Dumb and Dumber To....windshield joke

i watched a different trailer for this movie last night and it showed Carrey hanging onto the front of the truck trying to scrape off a dead bug..Daniels character is driving at the time and then Carrey realizes "i think it might be on the inside of the truck!"...this is the punchline for this joke people....its almost painful to watch imo considering how funny the old one was..

plus, the shtick where carrey sprays breath spray in the other direction beside his mouth, isnt going to be that funny anymore...

im trying to think positive but damn, there isnt anything in these trailers that makes it look like it will be a riot...the bit where they are talking on the phone in the same room....ugghh god really??that might have worked in the 80s but not now!

I agree...

from the trailers i've seen it looks so dumb, no pun intended...

Jim Carrey isn't funny Phone Post 3.0

Also the part where they are "riding" a bicicyle that is connected onto the bike rack of the bus...

That is just not funny and super stupid....

The original movie is so classic because despite how dumb they were, the jokes were funny and much more subtle.

Yea, the building of the couch fort in the trailor is cringe worthy. I have no hope for this movie at all.

They look so old and tired now too.  Not helping. The same gags?  uggg

This will probably be as bad as "Dumb and DumberER"

This thread is making me sad. I still have hope.

I laughed at the bit when they call the daughter but carrey thinks it is his own dad, everything else seems pretty bad so far

It's gonna be a 5/10 comedy. Doubt I will even watch it unless I hear otherwise. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully they are trolling us into thinkng it will be bad and then the actual movie will be great Phone Post 3.0

Mookie 3:16 -

Also the part where they are "riding" a bicicyle that is connected onto the bike rack of the bus...

That is just not funny and super stupid....

The original movie is so classic because despite how dumb they were, the jokes were funny and much more subtle.

There were a couple classic lines
"Man that John Denver is full of shit" and him peeing on the scooter "oh it's warm" Phone Post 3.0

Looks good to me. I Can't go into it expecting to exceed the first one because we all know how that goes. Couple of advanced screenings have been positive so there's some hope ! I think they just used some similar gags for the trailer to get people reacquainted that haven't seen the movie in 15-20 years. I'm sure there be alot of new material. Phone Post 3.0

Will be * Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - Jim Carrey isn't funny Phone Post 3.0
Watch it, buddy. Phone Post 3.0

It looks aweful and I think it's going to be a bunch of beyond retarded jokes that are trying too hard and raunchy shock jokes which are the norm these days. Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla -
GnP Sonnen - Jim Carrey isn't funny Phone Post 3.0
Watch it, buddy. Phone Post 3.0
Kick his ass Sea Bass Phone Post 3.0

I honestly thought the trailer was so bad that I have zero interest in ever watching the film. Phone Post 3.0

I will watch it.

And all of you should too.

"what if she shot me in the face?!?"

"thats a risk we were willing to take"

GnP Sonnen - Jim Carrey isn't funny Phone Post 3.0

Pump your brakes, kid, that man's a national treasure.

Why would they waste all the good jokes on the trailer? you goof!