Dumb and Dumber To....windshield joke

the trailer looks terrible, if thats meant to be the funny stuff then this movie is pure dogshit.

First one was great but if they wanted to make a sequel they shouldnt have waited 20 years. Should have came right back with another movie after two or three years when the movie was still fresh and jim was still a star.

There's nothing I've seen in any trailers that makes me want to watch this. It looks horrible. I'd rather just remember the original as it was and not ruin that memory by watching this obvious mess.

See Ancorman 2.... what an abomination compared to the first one.

It will be the final nail in both of their careers

TheAxeMurderer84 -
thaVANILLA Gorilla -
GnP Sonnen - Jim Carrey isn't funny Phone Post 3.0
Watch it, buddy. Phone Post 3.0
Kick his ass Sea Bass Phone Post 3.0
Have at thee Phone Post 3.0

The original was painful to watch the first time. It only got better when you embraced the retardation of it all.

Fake Pie - The original was painful to watch the first time. It only got better when you embraced the retardation of it all.

Other than the parts with the hitman, I thought the original was fairly weak as well.  I'm not even attempting to watch the sequel, I'm postitive that it's going to be terrible. 

Also, Jim Carey is not funny anymore.  He was an absolute monster back in the day but his schtick is old and tired.  Same thing happened to Robin Williams, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Will Ferrel, etc.

Does not look good...at all.

Card - 

See Ancorman 2.... what an abomination compared to the first one.

yeah, i couldn't even finish watching it.  it was turrible

"Also, Jim Carey is not funny anymore. He was an absolute monster back in the day but his schtick is old and tired. Same thing happened to Robin Williams, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Will Ferrel, etc."

Except for Bill Murray, you named all physical comedians which has a built-in shelf life.

I totally disagree with you on BFM. His deadpan style is still on point and he makes me laugh in pretty much every thing he's in.

SonicDoom - "Also, Jim Carey is not funny anymore. He was an absolute monster back in the day but his schtick is old and tired. Same thing happened to Robin Williams, Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Will Ferrel, etc."

Except for Bill Murray, you named all physical comedians which has a built-in shelf life.

I totally disagree with you on BFM. His deadpan style is still on point and he makes me laugh in pretty much every thing he's in.

To each their own.  Have a nice day. 

Name of the movie is dumb and dumber and you are worried it looks stupid ? Lol Phone Post 3.0