Dumb attention hooah swims with shark

Can't wait to see who is the first to make the totally unexpected and creative/fresh THAT'S A DOLPHIN joke...

So uh how do you know when a great white shark is approachable?

TzTinkle - So uh how do you know when a great white shark is approachable?

It was feasting on a dead whale in Hawaii. They eat so much, they get lathargic almost.

Lol right. Shes a marine biologist but she doesnt know a shark from a dolphin?

Shenanigans.

TzTinkle - So uh how do you know when a great white shark is approachable?

when the murdering stops?

That’s a 20 foot NOPE!

Wow, good looking biologist!

Eat her!!!! I would!!!!

that is one huge fucking dolphin. wow, even orcas probably steer clear of that beast

Ocean Ramsey is a smoking hot chick. If she wanted attention she’d just have to cartwheel across the sand.

Instead, she free dives with fucking great whites! All in the name of conservation.

Chicks a smoke show.. she can do as she wishes. 

Isaac298 - that is one huge fucking dolphin. wow, even orcas probably steer clear of that beast

An orca would destroy that thing easily. 

And congrats on the lame dolphin joke. 

Ocean is far from an attention hooah. 

That’s got to be like playing with a school bus with teeth.  She knows what she’s doing but no way I’d do that.  

Where’s it’s friggin blowhole?

-Sage

Hate on her all you want, but raise your hand if you'd swim with any great white, never mind one the size of a small school bus.

I've dived many times and if I saw a great white I would literally shit my wetsuit. Probably have a heart attack too.

kevsh -

Hate on her all you want, but raise your hand if you'd swim with any great white, never mind one the size of a small school bus.

I've dived many times and if I saw a great white I would literally shit my wetsuit. Probably have a heart attack too.

It’s not hate...these fuckers go catatonic when gorging on whale carcasses.

Still cool...but nothing new. 

ttt for pics of Ocean Ramsay

What’s the spin? Deep Blue Great White privilege?

kevsh -

I wouldn't do it, because I'm not retarded.