Dumb bitch who filmed her abortion...

I really don't understand why the left is hailing her as an inspirational hero!? For years they rebutted every claim that irresponsible women were using abortion as a form of birth control and here is filmed proof from a woman who clearly used it for exactly that and has said in interviews that she didn't want to take the pill cuz it might make her fat...

I normally do not make judgements regarding women and abortion but this is sickening. You would think that the left and the pro-choice crowd would do everything possible to distance themselves from her, but they instead embrace her as a hero. Have we really fallen so far!?

What reason do you think people use abortions for if not birth control?

There aren't thousands of women getting raped and pregnant.

shaqitup - What reason do you think people use abortions for if not birth control?

Haha theres my VU of the day Phone Post 3.0

I don't think anyone embraces her. I'm pro choice but that video was truly disgusting... From her cheering herself on at the end of the procedure, to the cheerful hipster music, to her saying how awesome it is she can create life. She's disgusting 

DeathByTriangle - 

I don't think anyone embraces her. I'm pro choice but that video was truly disgusting... From her cheering herself on at the end of the procedure, to the cheerful hipster music, to her saying how awesome it is she can create life. She's disgusting 

Check out Huffington Post and several other liberal sources...

DeathByTriangle -

Ya it is retarded. It's your body but you can wear a condom or use the pill. You don't want to be fat? But you want chance having a surgery. Ok

Attention whores be triffling Phone Post 3.0

What's your take on the Plan B pill? From what I understand it's just a higher dose of the same stuff in the regular pill.

Is that pill despised as much as clinical abortions? Because they do the exact same thing. Destroy the fetus.

al neri - 
shaqitup - What reason do you think people use abortions for if not birth control?

I don't think you understand what the OP was saying. Phone Post 3.0

How not?

He uses terms like "the left" like a typical moron, lumping half a nation into one mind set.

retbutted claims that irresponsible women are using as a form of BC?

That is the primary reason for it. in 100% of cases it is a form of birth control.

Most women who abort probably just found out they're pregnant, and don't want a kid, i doubt many of them were on the pill, or always used a condom.

I'm pro-choice but that woman is an idiot. Believe it or not most women don't cheer after an abortion and then stitch together a highlight with an iPhone app. It's usually an extremely difficult and/or necessary decision. Phone Post 3.0

Zukes - What's your take on the Plan B pill? From what I understand it's just a higher dose of the same stuff in the regular pill.

Is that pill despised as much as clinical abortions? Because they do the exact same thing. Destroy the fetus.

Are you asking me?

The morning-after pill is something comepletely different. It is emergency contraception that is taken long before the baby has a heartbeat.

But my issue with this case is not that it terminates a pregnancy, it's that this woman takes joy in what she's doing and reveals in it as if it's some brave a noble act. She's an attention whore cunt that was too selfish to take the pill and now seeks her 15 minutes of fame.

i can't speak about this woman's situation because i haven't been paying attention but it sounds like she's using it to draw attention to herself which sucks.

that being said, abortion is legal and I think it's unfortunate that people who opt to abort are often treated and judged so harshly.

Why would anyone who's pro choice be against this? It should be no different than filming a cyst being removed Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - 
al neri - 

How not?

He uses terms like "the left" like a typical moron, lumping half a nation into one mind set.

That is the primary reason for it. in 100% of cases it is a form of birth control.

Most women who abort probably just found out they're pregnant, and don't want a kid, i doubt many of them were on the pill, or always used a condom.

I'm sorry, I expected that I was dealing with an audience that could see generalizations for what they are. No one on the right is hailing her as a hero, yet the usual leftist outlets are. It was far easier to say "the Left" than to give a laundrey list of names, therefore I used a generalization that doesn't encompass the whole group but does exist on only one side... The Left.

And yes, abortion is used as birth control but it isn't that simple. It is used because pregnancy endangers the mother, rape, incest, or because traditional forms of birth control failed. It is one thing to use it for these reasons. It is quite another to use it because you didn't want to take the pill because it might make you fat. Pro-choice supporters have historically argued that it wasn't used as a primary form of birth control but for the reasons I listed above. This cunt's example flies in the face of those claims. You would expect that the pro-choice crowd would distance themselves from her, but instead they're embracing her... It's fucking disgusting and will probably blow up in their face!

al neri -
shaqitup -
al neri - 

How not?

Well I wasn't addressing the political angle just the BC portion. Yes it's true that in the end abortion is about birth control but the context of what he was saying addresses the idea that some irresponsible and stupid women (Emily Letts for example) use abortion as their primary form of birth control. I'm as pro choice as anyone but this chick is an idiot. Phone Post 3.0
Not arguing she isn't an attention whoring cunt.

It is sad, but the people who are dumb enough to use it as their primary method, do we even want them to have kids? Phone Post 3.0

jacktripper - Why would anyone who's pro choice be against this? It should be no different than filming a cyst being removed Phone Post 3.0

I disagree... It's very different.

Where can I find this video?? Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand the far left's love of mother earth, trees, bugs, etc..... but they love to smoke, do drugs and kill growing babies. Yes I know you can counter the right loves war but still. Fucking chain themselves to a tree to save it from being cut down but applaud abortion. So confused

jacktripper - Why would anyone who's pro choice be against this? It should be no different than filming a cyst being removed Phone Post 3.0

Guess you'd have to ask a couple who just had a miscarriage

Sofa King Cool - 
Gritty - I don't understand the far left's love of mother earth, trees, bugs, etc..... but they love to smoke, do drugs and kill growing babies. Yes I know you can counter the right loves war but still. Fucking chain themselves to a tree to save it from being cut down but applaud abortion. So confused
Don't forget that they protest they death penalty. It's ok to kill unborn babies, but don't kill a convicted murderer who buried a teenager alive.

I'm not political, but that's always blown my mind. Phone Post 3.0

well, the scenario is something like this

1. death penalty could be applied to an innocent person. in the case of a 100% guilty person, one could say that the person is getting off easy by killing them instead of making them endure life without freedom

2. scientifically, in the majority of abortions, those aren't unborn babies they are killing.

It's funny how how many people love to lump far left and far right with their own preconceptions. I suppose it makes it easier to launch arguments.

Gritty -

Guess you'd have to ask a couple who just had a miscarriage

This makes zero sense Phone Post 3.0