Dumb on WWE's part

I can see them not wanting the guys to blade.  I don't see a problem with PG, shit doesn't need to be offensive in order to be good.  No problem with their content being acceptable to kids.  Just cause it's OK for kids doesn't mean that it can't still be cool to adults.

What is dumb though is covering it up.  Hockey games and movies are shown on regular TV on Saturday afternoons and there is a chance of seeing blood.  They don't edit it, it is what it is.  Kids see blood.  Bloody noses, scraped knees..........

The worst though is fining the guys for bleeding.  Seriously?  You don't think something like that is bound to happen?  Don't care if it's 50K or 50 cents, it's plain old dumb. 

Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

I think they should ease off on the no blading at the PPVs. Especially certain matches like Hell in the Cell or a street fight style match.

A occasional blade job on TV could be a useful thing to really push a feud.

Yeah that is true, but I am just trying to follow their logic and see shit from their point of view .  If they don't want blood, then so be it.

They can't expect it not to happen though and what they do after is just dumb. 

I love WWE overall, but some of their shit is stupid.  You want to slap guys with fines?  Fine Ryback for sucking.

yup. I remember seeing Greg "The Hammer" Valentine in early 80s at a house show. I,think he was wrestling Sgt Slaughter? Anyways, Valentine used to blade so bad that he would have a crimson mask.. Now that wasn't pleasant to look at when I was a kid.. lol Phone Post

I wonder who the worst offender of blading is?

greg valentine? terry funk? someone else? Phone Post

Flair and Dusty would be high on the list of repeat offenders.

Do u guys think if Linda was to lose she will try again Phone Post

Flair would start bleeding on his way to the ring

She may. She wasn't going to win last time, this time, or the time after though.

Flair would pop aspirin before gigging; mybe that's how he's still alive.

armbarheelhook - I wonder who the worst offender of blading is?

Steve Corino, Abdullah Phone Post

When I watch Raw now it feels like Im watching TV directed at a 8 year old. Other then Triple H comes out and puts the crowd to sleep for 20 minutes

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 
armbarheelhook - I wonder who the worst offender of blading is?

Steve Corino, Abdullah Phone Post

It would have to be Abdullah. He's the one who is supposedly giving everyone Hep C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLnAPcel0cA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E575FJthcZY

UGCTT_OBEY - Do u guys think if Linda was to lose she will try again Phone Post

She should blade herself at her next debate. Phone Post

Even in the kids era in the 80s, they had blood on occasion.

torquemada - Flair would pop aspirin before gigging; mybe that's how he's still alive.

probably to thin his blood?

ArtMinaj - 
torquemada - Flair would pop aspirin before gigging; mybe that's how he's still alive.

yep that was what most did back in the day. A shot of whiskey and a aspirin and it was crimson mask time.

Should've seen Shawn Michaels and Vince mcmahon's blade jobs at survivor series 2003. Phone Post

ArtMinaj -

That's a bingo! Phone Post

Beggsie - Should've seen Shawn Michaels and Vince mcmahon's blade jobs at survivor series 2003. Phone Post

I remember that shit, was a hardcore fan from 93' to 07'. The guys used to be crazy with the blood, especially the ppv's. Austin used to blade pretty hard for a while there too. Nobody can compare to Ric Flairs blood dyed hair tho lol Phone Post