Dumb thread about hiccups and sneezes

What kind of hiccups do u have? Really loud aggravating ones?

Or are u a regular human being who can do them without going HUUH!

What about sneezes? Who intense do they get for ya? Phone Post 3.0

My sneezes are slimy, yet satisfying.

I sneeze loudly with mucus everywhere.
My hiccups are brutal Phone Post 3.0

Both are loud as fuck. B Phone Post 3.0

The most awful pain in life is a hiccup in the middle of a yawn Phone Post 3.0

I hold my breath and cross my eyes to get rid of my hiccups Phone Post 3.0

What about farts? Phone Post 3.0

I sneeze out of my butt hole often Phone Post 3.0

When I was a kid my mom tried to tell me about sex. She explained the orgasm as feeling like a sneeze

I was too young to understand much, but I knew how to make myself sneeze. For the next month I pinched and wiggled the bridge of my nose making myself sneeze.

I guess you could say I was fapping before I knew what fapping was. Phone Post

My sneezes are painful as fuck. Every one of them feels like my back is going to snap in half. As for hiccups, I never hiccup more than once. After the first one, I can feel the second one coming and can stop all future hiccups by taking a deep breath. Timing is everything. Phone Post 3.0

Alco Hauler - 

When I was a kid my mom tried to tell me about sex. She explained the orgasm as feeling like a sneeze

I was too young to understand much, but I knew how to make myself sneeze. For the next month I pinched and wiggled the bridge of my nose making myself sneeze.

Sooo, you gave yourself a nose job? Did you swallow?

Alco Hauler - When I was a kid my mom tried to tell me about sex. She explained the orgasm as feeling like a sneeze

This is a great expert level post right here. Phone Post 3.0

I always sneeze at least twice in a row, sometimes three. If I'm in public i can contain them but if I'm home, I let loose.

I hate hiccups. It's usually if I take a drink of soda. Instant hours long extremely painful episodes. Phone Post 3.0