Dumb woman vs. horse

Is she alive? I feel like getting kicked in the face by a 1000 pound animal can't be good for you.

I LOL'd so hard the neighbour in his back yard asked if I was okay.  That kick was beautiful. They should have continued recording the aftermath.

okiebug - Lol...you guys have obviously never worked with horses. Horse was being and ass, probably not fully broke. She was trying to get control after getting thrown so she didn't have to chase it all over the place. She probably should have been a little more ready but it's tough to dodge a kicking horse. Phone Post 3.0
And you must've watched it on mute.

That bitch was talking mad shit. Phone Post 3.0

Don't start none, won't be none 

Wow. Even Edson barbosa could learn something from that horse. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky - 
okiebug - Lol...you guys have obviously never worked with horses. Horse was being and ass, probably not fully broke. She was trying to get control after getting thrown so she didn't have to chase it all over the place. She probably should have been a little more ready but it's tough to dodge a kicking horse. Phone Post 3.0

He's right though, she was trying to get the reins.

She was pissed off, but the horse was being a dick and she was trying not to spend 45 minutes chasing it around the pen.

and that hoof aint as soft as a fist, especially if its got horseshoes on.  not to mention its kick probably has more power than any human punch in history

Hocky -

Doubt the horse understood Phone Post 3.0

Yeeeeessssssss!!!!! Beautiful Champ!!! Phone Post 3.0

We have two horse that are very very tame, but I NEVER break one rule: Always have your hand and arm on the horse when you are walking around it. First, it reminds the horse that you are there. And second, with your arm on the horse, you are close enough to the horse that they cannot rear up like that.

Her face is crushed and she will probably have mental problems like Hillary after the concussion. She is lucky to be alive. Phone Post 3.0

In a paper published in The Emergency Medical Journal, studies show that a horse's kick can transfer a force of more than 10 000 Newtons to the body, causing fractures of the skull or other bones, as well as sever internal bruising. There was a study of seventeen riders who had been kicked. "Seventeen kicked equestrians were unmounted at the time of injury. Eight of seventeen patients sustained contusions of the extremities, the back, and the trunk. In nine patients an isolated facial injury was diagnosed. Five of nine patients needed referrals to the department of plastic surgery because of the complexity of the facial soft tissue wounds. Three underwent maxillofacial surgery."

So, being kicked by a horse would be akin to being hit with a bowling ball going 80 mph. Phone Post 3.0

jasperb -
Hocky -

Doubt the horse understood Phone Post 3.0
Disney language compared to wranglers I've worked around. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, that was brutal. Hope she's ok Phone Post 3.0

So... There's no interspecies erotica in the video? Phone Post 3.0

stupid horse

Matt Serra Phone Post 3.0

Hocky -

This. I've been around loads of horses and you don't just talk mad shit without preparing for serious repercussions.

Bitch ran her soup cooler and got her punk card pulled.

Wat u claimin', horse? Phone Post 3.0

The horse said,
"fuck you, bitch... " Phone Post 3.0

Get off me bitch!

Legit lol Phone Post 3.0