Dumbest Comic Book Characters?

I will never understand how She-Hulk got so popular Phone Post 3.0

Squirrel Girl. Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackZack - I will never understand how She-Hulk got so popular Phone Post 3.0

because she's a whore

john76 - 
HolyHackZack - I will never understand how She-Hulk got so popular Phone Post 3.0

because she's a whore

A fantastically sexy whore.

Cypher from New Mutants was lame, but I was still bummed when he died.

Men enjoy the concept of death by snu snu

Gladiator.  He's strong and vigorous, until he loses his confidence. Then his strength wilts and he fades to nothing. 

He's a metaphor for an erection

Habbiyah - Squirrel Girl. Phone Post 3.0

This. Look at the list of people she's beaten. It's retarded.

The one that got Archie shot.......

Habbiyah - Squirrel Girl. Phone Post 3.0
This. I want to fuck up the person who created that piece of shit. And then fuck up the person who said," hey lets have this piece of shit beat the best villains in marvel." Phone Post 3.0

She-Hulk is a very successful lawyer.
She can't be dumb! Phone Post 3.0

Lady Stilt-Man. I mean; what the fuck.

"In the middle of New York City, Lady Stilt-Man was introduced by attacking Spider-Man with her armor similar to the original Stilt-Man. When questioned why she chose the name, she replied that it's an homage to the original. During their battle, Spider-Man dodged her attacks, which eventually forced her robotic stilt into a high heel ornament on a truck. Deadpool then removed a sewer cap, and after Lady Stilt-Man lost her balance, she stuck her stilt inside the sewer. She fell to the ground, defeated, and began to sob."

I'll probably get a lot of slack for this, but fuck Superman. One of the most boring characters ever.

Habbiyah - Squirrel Girl. Phone Post 3.0

All y'all need to SHUT your WHORE mouths talking about Squirrel Girl!

Seriously...the character is a comic book in joke.  You guys don't understand that?

crunchysavior - Lady Stilt-Man. I mean; what the fuck.

"In the middle of New York City, Lady Stilt-Man was introduced by attacking Spider-Man with her armor similar to the original Stilt-Man. When questioned why she chose the name, she replied that it's an homage to the original. During their battle, Spider-Man dodged her attacks, which eventually forced her robotic stilt into a high heel ornament on a truck. Deadpool then removed a sewer cap, and after Lady Stilt-Man lost her balance, she stuck her stilt inside the sewer. She fell to the ground, defeated, and began to sob."

I'll probably get a lot of slack for this, but fuck Superman. One of the most boring characters ever.

How about a fucking spoiler alert!?

Red Hulk, Gambit, Jubilee, Medusa, Cable, Howard the Duck, all the symbiotes besides Venom, Deadpool, Robin

If it's dumbest as in "this character is utterly lame", I think my first choice would be Sage - especially since Claremont treated her like a Mary Sue and added power after power after power after power.......it was like a 4-year old created her.

My second choice would be Gambit.  IMO, he's utterly worthless. Created during the 90's as a "he's cool because he has a trench coat and he's mysterious" the character had no redeemable qualities and a host of bad of ones (can you say responsible for the massacre of the Morlocks?).  Liu wrote him as well as he can be written in X-23 and Peter David has him in X-Factor.  If David can't do anything with the character, there's no hope for him.

Deadpool is fucking awesome.  Do you hate puppies and tits too?

X-23 and Daken are good ones

Most clone characters blow.

scourge - Red Hulk, Gambit, Jubilee, Medusa, Cable, Howard the Duck, all the symbiotes besides Venom, Deadpool, Robin

Which Robin?

If it's Jason Todd, I'm with you.  In fact, Jason Todd sucks so badly the fans voted to kill him.  Frankly, the best thing Jason Todd ever did was die.  Let me know when the character dies again....or if the character actually gets an original code-name.  Actually, nevermind.  Screw him.

The Calculator

In his early career Calculator has used a battlesuit with a large calculator in the chest area. The computers in the suit can accurately predict the actions of any hero or even the Earth itself.