Dumbest decisions IYO

Jason Brilz vs Lil Nog.. I bet 200 on Brilz, 5/1 underdog. Brilz controlled the entire fight, but judges end up giving Nog the decision.. Anytime I hear of a bad decision, I think back to UFC 114. Phone Post 3.0

Dumbest in recent memory was probably Lorenz Larkin vs. Francis Carmont

Hirota Healy. Phone Post

OGT - Pretty straightforward. Doesn't have to necessarily be a pham/Garcia like decision, just ones that don't make sense to you and why.

I'll start...

The decision that I think has pissed me off the most was mighty mouse vs Torres, pretty sure it was 30-27 unanimous.

I think this fight highlights the scoring being catered towards wrestling more so than others. Miguel was constantly threatening with subs and sweeps and staying pretty active. He for sure came far closer to finishing mighty mouse than vice versa. Pretty much all mighty mouse did was manage to stay on top, yet secured a dominate decision victory.

I'd say I like Torres but he's not one of my favorite fighters so I don't feel there's much of a bias if any. But that decision has always bugged me.

What about you guys? Phone Post

Could have closes thread after first post. Fuck that decision. Phone Post

jessethekid - 
OGT - Pretty straightforward. Doesn't have to necessarily be a pham/Garcia like decision, just ones that don't make sense to you and why.

I'll start...

The decision that I think has pissed me off the most was mighty mouse vs Torres, pretty sure it was 30-27 unanimous.

I think this fight highlights the scoring being catered towards wrestling more so than others. Miguel was constantly threatening with subs and sweeps and staying pretty active. He for sure came far closer to finishing mighty mouse than vice versa. Pretty much all mighty mouse did was manage to stay on top, yet secured a dominate decision victory.

I'd say I like Torres but he's not one of my favorite fighters so I don't feel there's much of a bias if any. But that decision has always bugged me.

What about you guys? Phone Post

Could have closes thread after first post. Fuck that decision. Phone Post

Glad I'm not the only one! VU!

Uno/Penn 2.

Arghhh!!! Phone Post 3.0

OGT - Also want to bring up, after last weekend, there are 2 times now in recent memory where theres been a split decision with all 30-27s.... How does that even happen? I saw the Guillard one and was baffled but I didn't see the one last weekend, but I have a hard time believing if I watched it that I could justify that outcome.
Pretty simple, every round was extremely close. Phone Post 3.0

Any fight were two judges score 30-27 both for opposite fighters ie Yves Cruikshank at FOX 8.

mma interpreter -
Malvert the Janitor - Uno/Penn 2.

Arghhh!!! Phone Post 3.0

Was declared a draw, right? How did you have it scored? Phone Post

I scored it for the guy who didn't have a scratch on him and not for the guy who looked wrecked.

Anyone wanna post the post fight press conference pic. Here's a link if it works.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/808/973/CaolUno_display_image.jpg?1300995727 Phone Post 3.0

Bisping vs the hammer.

Bendo Edgar 2 and I had money on Bendo Phone Post

OmgItsTheWams - Bisping vs hammill Phone Post
This robbery Phone Post 3.0

Bentleysuper8 - Any fight were two judges score 30-27 both for opposite fighters ie Yves Cruikshank at FOX 8.
The thing is each judge may value a certain scoring criteria over others. So when an extremely close technical striking match like Yves-Cruickshank results in two opposite 30-27 scores, I don't think it's too outlandish. Phone Post 3.0

Wicked smahtMF - pham/garcia condit/ diaz condit/ hendrix condit/ gsp

You had me until condit/GSP. What did you not like about that one? Phone Post

condit vs diaz

bj vs gsp 1

Eazy08 - bj vs gsp 1

Yeah pretty controversial, think everyone stopped caring after the second one. Much like Machida/shogun.

ILoveJohnson'sJohnson -
mma interpreter -  Condit-Hendricks is the worst decision I can remember in the last year or so. I had Hendricks winning the first and Condit winning the second and third.

The fight was awarded to Hendricks via UD, 29-28 based on takedowns he did absolutely nothing with. In fact, it was Condit who did more damage off of his back (similar to the Condit-MacDonald fight, which would have gone down a similar path of being awarded to the loser had the ref not stopped it).

Overall, Condit outlanded Hendricks 94-69 in total strikes. I really hope this fight is a wake-up call that the scoring system needs to be re-evaluated. Phone Post

Totally this.  I had Condit very much winning that fight, but Judges are so fucking stupid they have no idea what to look for and if a fighter is "supposed" to win you can tell that goes into their decisions as well.  I mean look at some of the obvious BS decisions they are geared towards the guy who was supposed to win.  

Very true, favored fighters seem to get the nod. Another one I can think of is sonnen/bisping. Everyone wanted to see the rematch with Silva including the judges lol. Phone Post

first 3 that came to me

mighty mouse vs torres

Big nog vs ricco

Garcia vs Nam pham