Dumbest immediate rematches of all time

Chandler-Brooks 2 wasn't necessary either

Mayweather vs Maidana Phone Post 3.0

Cain werdum

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Chaelismyhero - Dillashaw and Barao was not an immediate rematch. TJ beat up Soto next and Renan beat Gagnon
It was supposed to be, before Barao pulled out 24hr's before Phone Post 3.0
No, he passed out.

Also Barao deserved a rematch for that streak he was on before TJ. Phone Post 3.0

Bivabiva -
The Brotorious B.I.G - Cain werdum, obviously Phone Post 3.0
Thread done! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - Which one is worse, Lawler/Hendricks 3 (if it happened) or Cain/Werdum Phone Post 3.0
Cain/Werdum easily, it's the worst rematch ever and I don't think anything else is even close. At least with Lawler/Hendricks 3 ( if it happened) you could argue they had both won once and were tied 5 rounds a piece Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - I think the best one was Sakuraba getting an immediate rematch the same night UFC Japan '97. Phone Post 3.0
This since he clearly lost to Conan first time

Sadly Sak as awesome as he was in Pride ive never been a fan of his crying that day Phone Post 3.0

As for awful rematches cain/werdum in fact any cain rematch, dude needs to fight someone new, its been years of injuries and rematches.

Hendricks and lawlor was close both times but hendricks needs to make weight or move up, people complain about jon jones being to big at LHW but he makes weight at least, hendricks doesnt deserve a shot until he acts like a professional Phone Post 3.0

theINFAMOUScarpe -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
bigtreechris - Frankie "the rematch" Edgar Phone Post 3.0
Hey all of Frankie's rematches were justified. Haters gonna hate... Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, he may be the only case where it was justified Phone Post 3.0
The first two, Penn then Maynard, those were justified.

The rematch vs Benson, not so much. It was close, but sometimes fights are close. Also had Benson winning the first (and Edgar winning the second) Phone Post 3.0

Agent_Doakes_Aint_no_Jokes - Liddell x Ortiz

Barao x Dillashaw

Cain x werdum Phone Post 3.0
Liddell ortiz wasn't immediate Phone Post 3.0

Most rematches are dumb, in fact the only rematch that is actually deserved was Ronda vs Tate 3....and its the only one they dont do Phone Post 3.0

Was Silva/Franklin immediate? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Blake - Was Silva/Franklin immediate? Phone Post 3.0

It was not

^no,Rich beat Macdonald then edged out Okami and Silva tko'd Nate Marquadt and Lutter

actually sakuraba/wanderlei were pretty dumb too. and saku was known not to give rematches to anyone.

Bivabiva -
. Phone Post 3.0

Shogun immediate rematch w Machida was warranted and the rematch showed who the better fighter was.

I'm gonna go really old school with Liston-Patterson 2.

Jackson_Junior -
Texan830 - Mayweather vs Maidana Phone Post 3.0
Not really. Maidana came the closest to beating Floyd by decision since De La Hoya. It was also an exciting fight so a rematch was sellable. Phone Post 3.0
The only reason that fight was close is because Floyd didn't fight like Floyd and made it exciting. The rematch is how the first one would've went if Floyd chose. Fuck Floyd but that's how it went unless I was drinking battery acid during that first fight. Phone Post 3.0

Bivabiva -
Yep Phone Post 3.0