Dumbest Thing You Thought About MMA?

I thought tank abbott was the Brock Lesnar of MMA. Phone Post

I thought "Vitor was Back!"

i thought crocop would destroy everyone when he came to the ufc

I honestly believed the Gracies had it all figured out and couldn't lose. I never thought about the fact that natural athletes could learn jiu jitsu.

I honestly believed MMA fans were knowledgeable, informed, and more intelligent than the average person on the street.  boy was I wrong, MMA has some of the most ignorant fans anywhere in the world.  

I thought that Big Nog and Little Nog was a same guy. Only a different nickname depending his current weight. True story..

I though once that PRIDE FC will never die. I'm owning the whole collection and the atmosphere was second to none. I still miss the pride and the way fighters was treated. Phone Post

reunami - I thought that Big Nog and Little Nog was a same guy. Only a different nickname depending his current weight. True story..

I remember when Quadros made the same mistake LOL

I thought Gary Goodrich was a true karate master when he KO'd PH with the Elbows.

okiebug - I thought Gary Goodrich was a true karate master when he KO'd PH with the Elbows.

Yeah,but it wasnt dumb to think that at the time.

He was introduced that way,plus he was wearing the gi.

I thought Royce had a chance against Hughes Phone Post

French Fries Malone - 

I thought Royce had a chance against Hughes Phone Post

Did you SEE Royce/Sakuraba 1?

voorhees -
French Fries Malone -  I thought Royce had a chance against Hughes Phone Post

Did you SEE Royce/Sakuraba 1?

I didn't see that until later. I had watched UFC 1 years before and was just becoming a noob ( didn't watch TUF )
I thought Royce was gonna sub him! Phone Post

Pre-UFC 1 I thought when my JKD instructor said "ground fighting" he meant kicking off your back, all that drunken master shit. If he had said "wrestling" I might've understood.

I thought Gordeau was going to win UFC 1 because he had done some Muay Thai, and theat could beat any style.

I use to think Tapout actually rep the sport well! Wow was i ever wrong! Phone Post