Dummy Tries To Attack Guy! Gets Shot! Screams And Cries Like A Little Girl!

Maybe I should have more sympathy…nah! HAHAHAHAHA!

32 Likes
4 Likes

1810cadc-19f0-4cec-a1e4-7990527f7628_text

15 Likes

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2021/03/24/north-phoenix-shooting-leaves-man-dead/6981949002/

Police identified a man who was shot and killed Wednesday morning in north Phoenix.

Officers found Michael Montanarella, 32, with a gunshot wound shortly after 5:30 a.m. Wednesday in the area of Greenway Road and 28th Street in Phoenix, police spokesperson Sgt. Margaret Cox said.

Phoenix fire personnel took him to a hospital where he died from his injuries.

Police said another man, 40, suspected of the shooting called 911 and told police Montanarella attacked him before the shooting. Police said the man remained on scene and was being interviewed by detectives.

Police did not identify the other man involved in the shooting.

Cox said the investigation was ongoing.

8 Likes

Guy died just for the opportunity to show his non existent fighting skills

22 Likes

Holly fuck. There’s another thread on this. I think we all assumed the guy lived. I definitely thought he shot him in the the upper thigh from the video. Nothing about a knife in the other thread either. Crazy shit.

2 Likes

Isn’t the dead guy white?
How’s this even a story?

6 Likes

No matter how I go, I hope it doesn’t end up on the internet. What a fucking dummy :rofl:

11 Likes

I blew up a six hundred volt splitter into my gut once. I screamed like a bitch when it happened. I’m glad the arc explosion was so loud nobody heard it.

That was about twelve or so years ago and I still beat myself up for crying out like a woman.

Geez I hope I don’t die screaming like a sissy.

Also who the heck tried to fist fight someone with a firearm?

Did he take his shirt off to reveal another shirt??

17 Likes

Guy cried just a cause he was dying.
If I was dying from getting shot I’d say something like “you think I’m scared to die?” Or “this doesn’t even hurt, u little pussy”. Then I’d strike a really funny pose so after rigor mortis set in the guy doing the autopsy would know I had a great sense of humor.

35 Likes

That’s hip hop. This girl takes her track jacket off, throws it on the ground, only to reveal another track jacket. That’s hip hop.

8 Likes

I don’t think he died. I think the video doesn’t match the news story

1 Like

He’ll wish he was dead when he sees that video.

4 Likes

Here’s what I got. I haven’t listened to it yet (it’s long). I probably won’t listen to it.

1 Like

murder imo

Came here to say this was the funniest part!

4 Likes

The boys are saying the screaming sound might be possibly edited in.

It’s not about bein shirtless.
It’s a symbolic thing taking your shirt off.
Like how sumos stomp their feet & throw salt before a match.
Us inbred white guys take off our shirts.
I’ve actually had to run and find a shirt to take off before I could fight a guy.

26 Likes

I take my pants off to fight.

20 Likes