Durian

Finally worked up the courage to purchase a Durian at the Asian market this weekend. The smell wasn't bad at first, it just smelled like really-ripe bananas - that is, until I cut it open. I quickly opened the windows as the rotten fruit/dirty diaper stink escaped from the fruit.

The texture wasn't unpleasing, sort of like a custard. The taste was indescribable - sort of a combination between banana, pineapple, and boiled onion. It wasn't horrible (that bitch from the Bizarre Foods show couldn't hold it down), but I'm not sure I would bother buying it again. I've got the leftovers sitting in the freezer, I'll probably make some sort of shake with the rest of it.

I don't see what the big fuss is about, but at least I can say that I tried it

You are such a homosexual.

Barf

Gross dude.

At least you didn't take it to work... that's grounds for termination if you ask me.

lol, that's a good thing to do on your last day before you quit.

Joe's on to something.  Switch "Durian" with "My boyfriend's jizz filled cock" and reread that post. 

Finally worked up the courage to purchase a jizz filled cock at the Asian market this weekend. The smell wasn't bad at first, it just smelled like really-ripe bananas - that is, until I cut it open. I quickly opened the windows as the rotten fruit/dirty diaper stink escaped from the fruit.

The texture wasn't unpleasing, sort of like a custard. The taste was indescribable - sort of a combination between banana, pineapple, and boiled onion. It wasn't horrible (that bitch from the Bizarre Foods show couldn't hold it down), but I'm not sure I would bother buying it again. I've got the leftovers sitting in the freezer, I'll probably make some sort of shake with the rest of it.

I don't see what the big fuss is about, but at least I can say that I tried it

Great plan Xtina, try it and get back to us!

Smells like a landfill and tastes even worse.