Dusin The Diamond Debut Desk Analyst

2 Likes

2 Likes

The fifth numbered UFC event of the year is rapidly approaching with UFC 287 at Miami-Dade Arena in Miami.

As always, some marquee on-air talent will be there to help guide viewers through the experience.

Details of who will be working as commentators and analysts for the event have been acquired by MMA Junkie through a person with knowledge of the plans – and you can see the scheduled broadcast team below.
UFC 287’s main card airs on pay-per-view/streams via ESPN+ pay-per-view for residents in the U.S. beginning at 10 p.m. ET.

Televised prelims on ESPN start at 8 p.m. ET following early prelims, which are slated to begin at 6 p.m. ET and stream on ESPN+.
Longtime UFC correspondent Megan Olivi will conduct pre- and post-fight interviews backstage with some of the athletes on the card, as well as report additional real-time updates for the event.

Conor watching from home

3 Likes
1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/dustin-poirier-to-debut-in-a-new-role-at-ufc-287

I don’t expect much from him in this role. Hopefully he surprises me.

4 Likes

Dude can fight, but is super cringe/terrible with mic

4 Likes

Could be worse. Just be glad its not Bisping, Ronda, CM Punk or Angela Hill.

Always got to look on the bright side.

2 Likes

I’m not sure. If you listen to him talk, he is good at it. He is very concise with his words and always speaks with a purpose. In contrast to myself. He doesn’t strike me as the analytical type but I guess we will see

One of the fakest fighters joins other fakes like Cormier and Anik to divulge their fake BS. Considering the Laura Sanko debacle, can’t say I am shocked. UFC is getting worse.

1 Like

1 Like

Euugh pls No

He will be as well receipted like Belal was.

honey boo boo thumbs down GIF

2 Likes

Gimme the Sauce😜

Wat

Lol @ the “grit teeth” fighter smile

1 Like

I think DC was born to do commentary. Comes natural to him. Dustin on the other hand with that southern ghetto accent is gonna be like nails on a chalkboard. Guy has no charisma

1 Like

Probably one of the worst I’ve seen

Most likely repackaged Jack In The Box sauce

nahhhhh more credit than that