Dusted off the old KOTC VHS tapes.....

bignightmare - 
wreckker - 
Hong Kong Phooey -  Jeremy Williams RIP , Guymon , Tony Galindo
i fought galindo twice first fight was alot of fun..

Freaking cecil peoples deducted a pont for me barely up kicking galindo after galindo looked at him and cried foul. No da,age done to him so I got a BS draw.

Wer fought in the rain.

Toney was so greased that he had water beading off of him.

He also didnt have to weigh in

first round was even second round all me.

fought him again right after sons birth and he won descion bytaking me down and just holding me.

I did land a nice spinning backick to his dome .

had close to 6000 peopl in the rain watching first fight. NO ONE though i was goona wiin that fight.

I watched that fight live and gave you 0 chance to beat Galindo. I have remembered you ever since and use that fight as mental prep when I think the deck is stacked against me. I remember you standing in the corner looking confident even though on paper you were overmatched.

The second fight .....he didint want to lose again and was afraid of your standup.

thanks bignightmare:}

first fight was fun second fight sucked my wrestling was stil horrible...my cornerman guy I just trained few times with told me to "hand fight"  "hand fight"! as galindo was trying to take me down against the fence.

I was like how in the hell am i supposed to "hand fight " when im smothered against the fence?

I had no clue he meant to hand fight him in wrestling sense..lol.

I thought Chris Brennan came off a douche in the fight with Joe Daddy. IIRC he didn't release the sub right away and Joe Daddy was crying.

He called me before the fight and told me he was going to fuck my wife.  Marco told me to hold whatever I caught.  He's lucky I didn't catch him in an armbar I would have it on my fireplace mantle right now.

Jeremy fought Yves in the wet n wild show it was nuts.

The good ole days man KOTC was soo much fun back then

Ahh thanks for the insight.

I loved your fight against Mitsuoka at Bushido but the Joe Daddy thing always irked me but now I know you had a good reason.

Ya he was calling my house and so was Ted Williams before the fight to fuck with me.  Telling me he was the next UFC champ and I'd never sub him and I was fucked and my wife was hot n joe was gonna fuck her.  Ted said it takes him more than 10 minutes to catch Joe so when I stood up after choking him I looked at Ted n said "It takes you 10 minutes to catch him?  I think that was like 2" LOL!  Joe and I are cool now but ya I was fired up that night.  Then they did the same thing before the McKee fight saying there was nothing I could do to beat him and he was the next champ blah blah blah.  After I knocked him out KOTC finially gave me some respect and realized I wasn't fucking around.

The Mitsuoka fight was good but scarry for me becuase I took the fight on 4 days notice and I was fat and out of shape.  I was pumped when I tapped him in 2 minutes and then they said we had to go again and I was like "Oh shit" becuase I knew I was going to get tired haha but it worked out better the second time.  

WestsideStrangler -  Ya he was calling my house and so was Ted Williams before the fight to fuck with me.  Telling me he was the next UFC champ and I'd never sub him and I was fucked and my wife was hot n joe was gonna fuck her.  Ted said it takes him more than 10 minutes to catch Joe so when I stood up after choking him I looked at Ted n said "It takes you 10 minutes to catch him?  I think that was like 2" LOL!  Joe and I are cool now but ya I was fired up that night.  Then they did the same thing before the McKee fight saying there was nothing I could do to beat him and he was the next champ blah blah blah.  After I knocked him out KOTC finially gave me some respect and realized I wasn't fucking around.

The Mitsuoka fight was good but scarry for me becuase I took the fight on 4 days notice and I was fat and out of shape.  I was pumped when I tapped him in 2 minutes and then they said we had to go again and I was like "Oh shit" becuase I knew I was going to get tired haha but it worked out better the second time.  

didnt know that!

I saw that fight, some good memories of good oile KOTC!

wreckker - 
WestsideStrangler -  Ya he was calling my house and so was Ted Williams before the fight to fuck with me.  Telling me he was the next UFC champ and I'd never sub him and I was fucked and my wife was hot n joe was gonna fuck her.  Ted said it takes him more than 10 minutes to catch Joe so when I stood up after choking him I looked at Ted n said "It takes you 10 minutes to catch him?  I think that was like 2" LOL!  Joe and I are cool now but ya I was fired up that night.  Then they did the same thing before the McKee fight saying there was nothing I could do to beat him and he was the next champ blah blah blah.  After I knocked him out KOTC finially gave me some respect and realized I wasn't fucking around.

didnt know that!

I saw that fight, some good memories of good oile KOTC!

I didn't know it either. I actually pm'd him a couple days before I made this thread and asked him about it. I just didn't feel like it was my place to tell it.

Hey CB , what happened to Buck Shot ? Last I heard hes a cop somewhere rural . He was talented also from your stable i believe .

Brendan Seguin ?? Jeff Newton fought Sam Hogar and was gone ? Mike Bourke was LOL .

Mike Bourke had the greatest chin in mma history.........

Buck is a Mounty or however you spell it in Montana.  He was a Gnarly force recon sniper with an unbelieveable mental strength.  He was a great fighter with lots of potential.  I think his last fight he triangled Lavern Clark.

Back then I had a wrecking crew fighting in KOTC

Me

Jeremy Williams

Buck Greer

Lucas Pace

Bao Quach

Ian and Brad McCall

Gerald Strebedt

Fernando Gonzalez

Adam Lynn

Tracy Hess

Russ Miura

Josh Smith

Kauai Kupihea

Lonnie Wright

Montoya

Josh Hinger

Training was fucking SICK.

Old KOTC was great!

WestsideStrangler -  Buck is a Mounty or however you spell it in Montana.  He was a Gnarly force recon sniper with an unbelieveable mental strength.  He was a great fighter with lots of potential.  I think his last fight he triangled Lavern Clark.

Back then I had a wrecking crew fighting in KOTC

Me

Jeremy Williams

Buck Greer

Lucas Pace

Bao Quach

Ian and Brad McCall

Gerald Strebedt

Fernando Gonzalez

Adam Lynn

Tracy Hess

Russ Miura

Josh Smith

Kauai Kupihea

Lonnie Wright

Montoya

Josh Hinger

Training was fucking SICK.
when its all over for Me , I will remember being there . No Joker ??????? Yes Joker !

ttt brennan

I was there when , I believe Superman beat him , but he didnt , and Hallman gave Buck the trophy !

That was Riot night if im not mistaken /

Shit forgot Joker sorry.  Yes Joker too.  Yes Buck beat Hallman but lost haha. 

Fight class was SKETCHY lol

Chris Brennan Kimura Eiji Mitsuoka PRIDE Bushido 1 Chris Brennan Rolling Kimura Attempt PRIDE Bushido 1

CB , NG was quite a stable of pioneers. You should be very very proud. You were Greg Jackson esq in the early 90s. JW would have been a champion , no question.

chokeyou - KOTC was so much fun back then. Javi Vasquez.

Yeah... the MILLENNIA guys would have half a dozen guys fighting on the cards back then.  Quite a few of them went on to win belts.  Javier Vazquez, Romie Aram, John Alessio, and Mac Danzig.

BJJStudent - ... I think Vasquez had torn his ACL or something like that just before that fight too. 

Javi slipped on some water that was in the cage in the first 30 seconds of the fight, and that's when he tore the ACL in his championship fight with Alberto Crane.  It was one hell of a fight, and I can't believe that he finished the fight with only one leg... and more than a few people thought that he won the fight.

Bang vs Shad Smith