Dustin Hazelett Promoted to Black Belt

Congrats to Hazelett. Well-deserved.

"I thought I heard that He was training at Tai Kai in Syracuse now. Was I mistken or is he back at Gurgel's now?"

I'm not aware of Dustin going up there to train. But is it quite common now for our fighters to travel to various camps across the country to expand their arsenals.

Congratulations, deserves it for sure!

Congrats Little D!!!

I saw him fight Junior Assuncao a few years ago at Wild Bill's down here. Still one of the best MMA fights I've ever seen.

Dustin: Congrats Lil' D and well deserved from Columbus JG gang. Sorry I couldn't make it down for the promotion.

Dan: You have earned it. Much respect from Team JG Columbus. Plus you are now out of my division..woohoo

To the others who were promoted, great work. I have rolled with or seen most of you fight. Keep pluggin away.

Dave Freetage
Team JG, Columbus IMB

yay!

Congrats to all.

MMA Junkie Just Posted a Good Story on it as well!!

MMA Junkie

Congrats man.

ttt

ttt

AlliancePA - I thought I heard that He was training at Tai Kai in Syracuse now. Was I mistken or is he back at Gurgel's now?

Maybe that was Tamdan McCrory that you are talking about?

He and Erik Charles are training at Tai Kai.  Not sure about Dustin.

Congrats Lil D !!! Proud as I can be of him!

how come rich hasnt been promoted yet? not that im questioning jorge's teaching evaluations...and the fact that dustin is a stud on the mat. just wondering

Congrats! :)