Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct

Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Including One Minor

Five more women have come forward to accuse Dustin Hoffman of sexual misconduct, one of whom was a minor at the time of the alleged incident. Cori Thomas told Variety she was 16 years old and a classmate of Hoffman’s daughter, Karina, in New York at the time of the incident. After the three took a walk in Manhattan, Thomas’ parents were supposed to pick her up at a restaurant but instead, Hoffman suggested they all wait at the hotel he was staying at while leaving a note for Thomas’ parents at the restaurant.

More at the link

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dustin-hoffman-accused-sexual-misconduct-3-more-women-233534822.html

Saw that earlier. The old dropping the towel trick.

He sucks. Laters DH

Story checks out. 

They're coming for him. The random fingering bandit!

Never liked the guy.

I' willing to bet at least 95 percent of the men in Hollywood committd some act of what they call sexual misconduct at some point in there career

I'm willing to bet 99% of Hollywood has either given or taken sexual harassment/coercion during their careers. It's a field where there are hundreds of people "qualified" to do the same job... whats the incentive to pick a certain person to be the "one"...

Might as well just shit on everyone older than 60 in Hollywood at this point.

Think Warren Beatty might have a few women mad at him? lol.

Btw I like how ZERO women have lost their job over this. Apparently women NEVER fuck dudes at work (or they do they're, but the victim of course), and NEVER make sexually inappropriate jokes (or they do, but their sexuality is flirty and fun, while guys are creeps and pervy).

Alway's knew he was a dirty fucker. 

fuck everyone of those women. he fingered me. i didnt say no, or remove his hand... i didnt want to, i just forgot how to move my mouth and hands..oh, i fucked him later that night and that i consented to, just not the finger popping in the back of a station wagon...

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

fuck everyone of those women. he fingered me. i didnt say no, or remove his hand... i didnt want to, i just forgot how to move my mouth and hands..oh, i fucked him later that night and that i consented to, just not the finger popping in the back of a station wagon...

exactly. my standard has always been that I put my hand in a girls pants and if she is okay with it, i keep going. If she grabs my hand, I take it out. That is how you check! Lol @this shit!

The 16 year old towel shit is definitely weird though

Well if a female says it, must be true!

I get the underage issue, but is all sex before marriage misconduct now? Goddamn

"Accused" means next to nothing to me.

ufc98newb - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

exactly. my standard has always been that I put my hand in a girls pants and if she is okay with it, i keep going. If she grabs my hand, I take it out. That is how you check! Lol @this shit!

The 16 year old towel shit is definitely weird though

This. If men had to get a signed and notarized consent form before banging a chick, the human species would he extinct. Since the beginning of time, men have traditionally been the sexual aggressors. They will make passes, often physical ones. If the woman isn't into it, she can say no.

This shit is getting ridiculous.

If you're married. Keep it in your pants unless it's your wife. If you are in a position of power don't use that to prey on women. It's not all that dificult really.

Arodjohns -
ShanTheMan - I get the underage issue, but is all sex before marriage misconduct now? Goddamn

Only if one of the people involved is a straight white male.
You just used the 3 bad words. Shame on you cis scum.

So he's a pedo too ?.  Proably a huge Moore supporter.

Soup and Beer -

So he's a pedo too ?.  Proably a huge Moore supporter.

you guys are way to liberal with that word. isn't appropriate to separate people who are into 16/17 year olds from people who are into 5-8 year olds, etc.?