Dustin Poirier about to make a statement

Poirier is going to finish Michael Johnson early and prove that he's a top 5 lightweight. Most underrated fighter in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

He gets hit and wobbled a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Michael catches Dustin with something.

Told you

Perfer Et Obdura - He gets hit and wobbled a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Michael catches Dustin with something.
VTFU, good call! Phone Post 3.0

Been a big fan for years now. Always WAR Diamond ! Phone Post 3.0

U were saying

I believe the statement was 'What happened?' after waking up staring into the lights.

IBProfane - Poirier is going to finish Michael Johnson early and prove that he's a top 5 lightweight. Most underrated fighter in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Whoops

Wow. Nice KO but there's something I really can't stand about MJ. Phone Post 3.0

Was the statement... zzzzzzzzzzzz

Ninpo Silva - Wow. Nice KO but there's something I really can't stand about MJ. Phone Post 3.0

his skin color.

Ninpo Silva - Wow. Nice KO but there's something I really can't stand about MJ. Phone Post 3.0
Racist Phone Post 3.0

until tonight i thought dp was much better than mj

Hikikomori -

his skin color.

No that doesn't bother me. I think it's just his shitty attitude or maybe I just don't like his face. I used to like the guy but he just seems like an entitled lil punk. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle - 

Dustin may be more versatile, but I always felt Johnson had a considerable speed advantage.

Rabid Bunyip -
Racist Phone Post 3.0
How'd I know this would be thrown out there. Nope not race related, I just think he's a tool. Phone Post 3.0

Liyon - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

Dustin may be more versatile, but I always felt Johnson had a considerable speed advantage.

IMO, it makes Nate Diaz look even more impressive as I picked MJ to beat him, too.

MJ has some fuckin lightning fast hands!
At his best, he is a scary matchup for ANYONE. Phone Post 3.0

Ninpo Silva -
Hikikomori -

his skin color.

No that doesn't bother me. I think it's just his shitty attitude or maybe I just don't like his face. I used to like the guy but he just seems like an entitled lil punk. Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

I always thought 155 was a bad idea for Dustin. He doesn't have a great chin and isn't a physical specimen even at 145.
I don't think he can hang with the high level guys at 155. He just met his first one tonight.
He should go back to 145. Phone Post 3.0