Dustin Poirier says he’ll move up to WW

That’s child’s weight for a grown ass ma n

Same height sitting down and off season weight Khalabeeb

Seems to be a theme at LW for older fighters: RDA, Cowboy, and Pettis did it…feel like there are a couple others as well that moved up.

Cowards shouldnt be posting diaz bros gifs

Don’t do it, Diamond

Dustin should pick some easy fights and retire.

He seems to have no problem making weight, why does he want to move up? Moving up in weight and fighting even harder and stronger competition is not a fix for problems at current weight.

2 Likes

Dustin surrendered to Colby.

If he fights Shavkat, he gets mauled in the first round.

1 Like

I don’t know about easy fights but, he should keep fighting to make some well deserved cash. He’s got more in the tank and fighters fight their way up to make that type of coin.

1 Like

Shavktat would finish him

2 Likes

Colby should fight up, instead of fighting down

Colby is already a small welterweight. That doesn’t make sense.

2 Likes

Kelvin? DP is too small framed and he would, I assume be at a disadvantage considering reach damn near every fight.

Ive always thought he was built for 155 and one of those guys who are rarely at their appropriate weight class…don’t do it DP.

-waiting on folks to post his arm length and how it’s 51.4 percent longer than most at WW. Damn y’all must work from home cause I can’t be bothered to look it up even…

If this is a one off against Colby I’m all for it tho. I’d love to see them fight but I’m afraid Colby holds down a decision win.

Colby should have been a LW

He said if he saw Colby “it was on sight” yet ducked to fight him for a payday in the Octagon. Colby must be thrilled. If ever he loses to Edwards, he has a high profile fight waiting for him.

2 Likes